ADVERTISEMENT

Just so there's no confusion...

Willie has tapped out folks...

figure_surrender_flag_anim_md_wm.gif

I am Silver King begs to differ. This SK got banned form the Ohio State Rivals Board for reminding them of a two word name at a very wrong time: Maurice Claret
They used to have a place you can see the list it's gone now. Can still blacklist people though

The guy who has no idea what lane he is in sees the image because of the permissions of your district network. It has nothing to do with the ability of your wonderous IT department. See, I know that because

#iamthetechguy

The guy who has no idea what lane he is in sees the image because of the permissions of your district network. It has nothing to do with the ability of your wonderous IT department. See, I know that because

#iamthetechguy

Well if I was a Tech Guy, I'd be sure I had ALL of the necessary "powers" required to fix any technology glitch that may occur...

How much is the Tech Guy supplement...

Don't most tech people have administrative powers in order to do their jobs? Do the drivers ed teachers have to borrow the car keys from the front office each day and ask maintenance for permission to gas 'em up, too?

That's what I was thinking Pops...

What the district allows through their network is not the same thing as "powers".
I'll not respond anymore to that subject since both of you are more interested in arguing than actually knowing what you're talking about.

What the district allows through their network is not the same thing as "powers".
I'll not respond anymore to that subject since both of you are more interested in arguing than actually knowing what you're talking about.

Funny that you say we are arguing...

Not the case at all...

Just making a good point...

My Tech Guy is the one that allows me privileges such as; Craigslist, Yahoo, Facebook, Ebay, etc...

Not my district...

So what you're saying is you're embarrassed that your district doesn't trust you not to act like a ne'er-do-well, so your panties are in a wad...zat right?

Looks like the truth has set the youngster free...

Hopefully your Tech Guy will allow you to see this image William...

im-gonna-take-dzizxh.jpg

Last edited:
Should I send him the link for the $9.99 teachers edition...?

He might get an innovative on his eval for saving the district so much money...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT