ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo to replace Les Miles?

The_Shortpasser_10

Oct 12, 2015
It's reported LSU is looking at Jimbo Fisher as a replacement. No way he takes it. Jimbo doesn't have the balls to leave that cake gig in a candy conference to go to the SEC West.

It's reported LSU is looking at Jimbo Fisher as a replacement. No way he takes it. Jimbo doesn't have the balls to leave that cake gig in a candy conference to go to the SEC West.

I agree. No way he leaves FSU to go there.

They have the best shot every year to make the playoff in that conf.

Now its about balls.... LOL as if your ass would leave a great working place environment that YOU helped rebuild for someone else's hornets nest...

Fans amaze me sometime.

Reactions: NMColtsFan06
FSU hires for life... Jimbo is staying where he is. The TP gets season tickets as long as Jimbo is there.
One coach I was so glad to see go was when Mickey Andrews retired... Man, I hated that guy more than any coach every.

That was a punch in Sleezy28's eye... lol

I honestly didn't get your punch in sleezy28's eye whom I know noone by that moniker....

I did however just notice your surfing video though... Pretty cool that is. Even for a sleezy gator lol.

I don't care if Jimbo stays or goes, just want to see LSU fire him, so they can run their program into the ground and him come to Miami.

There's no way after them saying they'll decide this Sat on what to do that this will ever be a functional relationships again. LSU better hope they can lure Jimbo away, because who out there would want that job after the classless BS they just showed.

I would not want to be somewhere that they are advertising my job before I am fired (especially if that means you will pay me 15 million to go away.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT