ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any way to stop this spam on the site?

Its a sign of the Tic Toc Times; Some poor hack doing a study for the government, like Covid to see how guidable and what the public will react to and tolerate. Cat gotta make a living, but shame on anybody who clicks it.

It looks like the weeds growing on my pool deck.
No the only thing I could suggest is paying me $90 a year subscription to monitor this daily hahahahahahaa

Sorry guys I hope you know where that humor comes from

Reactions: Wavebb
Its a sign of the Tic Toc Times; Some poor hack doing a study for the government, like Covid to see how guidable and what the public will react to and tolerate. Cat gotta make a living, but shame on anybody who clicks it.
COVID is by far weakened now btw. The wife and I just got it because she had 3 COVID patients at work. No fever maybe 1 to 3 days of an actual sickness and 1 of those being basically nothing is getting done. After that barely a cough.

Reactions: Silver King
Peezy, thank you brother for the housekeeping you have to do all too often, we know you're busy with raising the fam and work. But this site still has a faint heartbeat.

Reactions: MarkECannon
Peezy, thank you brother for the housekeeping you have to do all too often, we know you're busy with raising the fam and work. But this site still has a faint heartbeat.
I tried seeing if I could transfer this to someone who's on the board more but I fear if we do that we could lose it altogether 😆

I tried seeing if I could transfer this to someone who's on the board more but I fear if we do that we could lose it altogether 😆
The 2022 Fla Varsity Poster of the Year and best-looking user of this message board is not interested.

Reactions: MarkECannon
I want to thank Peezy for the great job he is doing keeping the spam or whatever you would call it off the site. He does this even though he is jet setting all over the planet on business. Thanks my brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT