ADVERTISEMENT

I got Clemson and Bama who ya got?

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Clemson is an emotional pick, love Dabo and two of his starting DBs are SW Florida kids (Numbers 1 and 2) from Immokalee and South Ft Myers. Although just saw he sent three players home for failing drug tests, one the starting WR.

Bama is my sensible pick. This should be their year if they don't have more than 3 turnovers in a game.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said. I can't wait for Oklahoma to have yet another bad experience in the Orange Bowl.

Bama won't be embarrassed like last year. They will win it all!

Clemson is an emotional pick, love Dabo and two of his starting DBs are SW Florida kids (Numbers 1 and 2) from Immokalee and South Ft Myers. Although just saw he sent three players home for failing drug tests, one the starting WR.

Bama is my sensible pick. This should be their year if they don't have more than 3 turnovers in a game.
What day and year is this game?

Clemson is faster than Michigan on defense. Also Henry seems to be running a little slower than normal, is he hurt?
I'm thinking Clemson is gonna make Bama pass a lot. And Bama's defense better show up or Clemson will make them pay cause Clemson seems to mix it up a lot on offense, and Deshaun Watson can run the it well when he gets in a pinch.
All in all, I think it will be the 2 best teams playing for the championship.
Who do I pick? It's going to be a brawl, it could go either way. I hate saying field position will decide it, and Satan knows how to play field position, but Clemson has Watson and an OC that are uncanny working together. My pick is going to Clemson even though I want Bama since I have family that go/went to Bama. Clemson 24, Bama 21.

After all the bowl games I've watched I have to say Ohio should have been in it also, but since they lost to Michigan they blew their chance. 8 teams, 4 games the weekend before Christmas, 2 games New Year day, and the Championship the following week on Saturday night at 8pm.

And so the world turns...

I'd even go 16 teams if it meant getting rid of the rest of the bowls. I'm tired of seeing half-empty stadiums and teams that don't show up. FSU's performance was pathetic! Somehow, college football needs to build the same excitement that college basketball does in March Madness.

I, too, thought Ohio State would have done a better job in the playoffs. Or maybe Houston! They need to pick teams based on other factors than winning a conference championship (didn't we have that in the BCS?) If a conference is down, why should their champion go to the playoff? And, the best teams are not always in the Power 5 conferences.

I love the match up, two best teams all season!!! Both have ties to Florida, however Bama has a past Deland High coach on it's staff now.....Ryan Smith. Since I coached with him in his only year I'm gonna go with Bama on this one. To many options on that offense and their defense is playing lights out!!

Reactions: Silver King
Thats cool about the Deland coach. These are two great O-lines, even though 7 of the ten starters are first year starters. I like both these teams, will be happy with whoever wins, but will probably pull for Clemson.

Enough about Ohio State, they had something to prove in their bowl game, but they and Notre Dame had the most NFL prospects in any match up this bowl season and couldn't get to the playoffs.

Win the games you need to, or zip it and play in the Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda Bowl.

Reactions: blackpopsicle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT