ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Now!

Phac Nam

Sep 10, 2015
Hey, I'm not sure who I need to talk to about this...
I ordered one of them chute ladders with 56 dozen of the assorted agility cones right before Christmas...the guy I talked with, fella by the name of Eugene Danielson (or something close to that), said I was going to qualify for the free shippin' for paying with my Master Card over the phone that day...well, I need ya to know that I still ain't received them 56 dozen assorted agility cones or that chute ladder and it's the 8th of January today. Now, I say that...the package mighta shipped and could be on my front porch right now, but I called mama right around lunchtime and she ain't seen hide nor hair of it yet - of course she said she was still in her housecoat and didn't walk out to see around the poinsettias, so it might be propped up on the front of the house like the fella sometimes does...but, as far as I know, Mr. Eugene Danielson (?) ain't done right by me and hasn't delivered my order to this day...and my boy, Raymond Nam, is all tore up about it...he was supposed to use that chute ladder out by the scuppernong trellis on account of we don't have one of them iron chutes like they run the pigs out from down at the county fair...so him and Ricky Hobdy was going to set up the chute ladder out there and work on their footwork together...I don't know what they were going to do with all them cones, but I imagine they'da figured something out by now...
anyway...I figure since I was on this here board when I saw the advertisement for the training paraphernalia that one of you admins ought to take care of reimbursing me in the amount of $158.96 cause them Master Card folks ain't none too happy on account of I ain't paying for no cones and ladders I didn't receive.

...else somebody's gonna get their damn ass whooped...

Now that's just not right. I feel your pain brother. Is that cat in Florida, might make for a nice board get together in his front yard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT