ADVERTISEMENT

Has Anyone Seen St Augustine Play?

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
I see they are ranked #4 in 6A and Navarre plays them tonight. I'm just wondering if Navarre has a chance. They could also wipe out the other contenders in District 1, Crestview or Escambia.

Navarre is a real long ball threat. How good is the defensive secondary for St Augustine?

Guess I got my answer. St Augustine dominated a very good Navarre team. Let's see if Crestview can keep up with them next week. Hope Armwood is ready for them!

You can’t overlook St. Augustine’s massive offensive line

Did not see your post choc until I got back from St.aug,the qb is a sr and will be going to southern illinoise,the ol is 386,350,305,290,250,the wr group are good and the defense is real good,we beat 2 top seeds Baker county and Bartram trail during the regular season,and when we play Crestview this years defense is basically the same as last but better

Did not see your post choc until I got back from St.aug,the qb is a sr and will be going to southern illinoise,the ol is 386,350,305,290,250,the wr group are good and the defense is real good,we beat 2 top seeds Baker county and Bartram trail during the regular season,and when we play Crestview this years defense is basically the same as last but better

Tony, I think Daytona Dan wants to get in touch with you. If there is PM on here PM me and I will give you his contact info if you don't have it.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Guess I got my answer. St Augustine dominated a very good Navarre team. Let's see if Crestview can keep up with them next week. Hope Armwood is ready for them!

Hope they are ready for Armwood LOL both have good teams in front of them though.

I just sent you a message from the phone. Little different click on name and go to start conversation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT