ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Veteran's Day

Thank you.. ETS 1965... ''We were soldiers then in the Ia Drang Valley"... Pray for their souls......

Last edited:
Reactions: 181pl
Happy Veterans Day to all who served.

BP I think he's referring the Col. Hal Moore's book, "We Were Soldiers Once . . . and Young" that they made into a movie about the First Cav and the 2nd big fight in Vietnam with communist forces in 1965.

Happy Veterans Day to all who served.

BP I think he's referring the Col. Hal Moore's book, "We Were Soldiers Once . . . and Young" that they made into a movie about the First Cav and the 2nd big fight in Vietnam with communist forces in 1965.
Yeah, I know exactly what he's TRYING to do. I just want to see him write it.

3/2 ACR, How Btry, Amberg, Germany (1976-77) "Toujours Pret" (Always Ready)......Peace

See? Dan served. He didnt try to make it look like he did by saying thanks right after someone gave vets recognition and then lay down a battlefield.

I SERVED, 3/19 Artillery1ST Armoured Div Ft Hood and 7th Cav.....Did you, when and what unit and were YOU RA or US....
No. I didn't. No reason to. Vietnam was over and by the time we were in another war, I was too old to enlist.

Not to imply anything, either. Didnt need to, have to, want to, or care to.

But I'm not going to try and make folks believe I did so, either, creep.

Now. On to you, you lying POS. Anyone can say they served, can you prove it?

No. I didn't. No reason to. Vietnam was over and by the time we were in another war, I was too old to enlist.

Not to imply anything, either. Didnt need to, have to, want to, or care to.

But I'm not going to try and make folks believe I did so, either, creep.

Now. On to you, you lying POS. Anyone can say they served, can you prove it?
weasel, you sir were never worthy of my consideration...PEEZY,your correct as I allowed myself to be baited by a weasel.. NEVER AGAIN..

Proud to serve. I love this country.

When I come home from work my son will usually greet me at the gate. He will stand at attention and salute me as I drive by. Entirely his idea. He wants to be a Soldier when he grows up. I can't tell you the pride I feel when I see him doing this.

America is still great. I pray that men and women will continue to serve honorably with pride and courage. We are great because the people that have gone before us were great. Will our youth be able to say the same about us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT