ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Same to you! We're expecting a high of 84 here in Naples. Just won't seem like Thanksgiving but I'll take it. Hope everyone stays warm and safe!

Yes it is. But, with the influx of snowbirds, I won't be going there until maybe next Spring.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Prudhoe Bay, it was a tad chilly at negative 16 this morning lol

Happy Thanksgiving, gentlemen. Hope you all have a great day of delicious food, entertaining football games and family love.

Reactions: Silver King
Mustang Mom, don't work to hard on Thanksgiving.

Fortunately, my condo is much smaller than my sisters' houses so i only have to cook one dish. But, it will be great to spend the holiday with family. I didn't get to do that for the 6 years I lived in Virginia. Nothing better than family (if you don't kill each other!)

Reactions: Silver King
Haha, a little earlier, I gave a glass of wine to my husband, clicked my glass to his and said, "Here's to making it through tomorrow unscathed."

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all don't eat too much. Long day from smoking up that Turkey. Had a hard time rolling that thing up!!! Whew...errr, ummm..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT