ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
I don't have to start cooking until 11 but woke up before 6. Guess it's just an old habit.

Many teams are preparing for their second round games tomorrow. SK will probably kill himself on the football field today and many of you will watch horrible NFL games. I'm hoping to stay up until 9 to see the ranked Gator basketball team play. Then it's rivalry weekend in college football. Hope I can see Miami and UCF play. I want to see some good games!

Hope everyone enjoys the day with good food and good friends and good family! If you don't have any of the three, my condolences!

Happy Thanksgiving, SK have to say he's thankful for Mark Richt in the context of this site.

SK is off to the Turkey Bowl - playing early, but it didn't avoid the rain. A light sprinkle. We'll pretend its snow.

One of the guys from the 80s s on injured reserve , so unless his reciver shows, SK will be the oldest by two decades...SK gonna be honest, he lost a step of four - but instinct are still ok. He gets where he needs to be, but they may be linning up for the next play by then.

Went down hard twice, but it felt good. Will be sore tomorrow, but got a TD and got to enjoy playing another game with my sons.

800 mg Ibuprofen day tomorrow when I go fishing.

...SK gonna be honest, he lost a step of four...
One thing Nu'Trelle can tell you peoples bout Silver King, the man have always been honest to a fault. The man tell the troof no matter what.

Question for SK: So you no longer able to do them 3.8 forties like you tole us about in high school?

Footnote: Furse time SK tole us about runnin a 3.8 forty, Wave said, If you did a 3.8 forty, wind musta been involove."

To which, SK replied, "15-20 mph ... an it was blowin in my face."

SK never broke the 5.0, but come off the ball like he had a rocket in his arse. Used to have to warn Refs in college to avoid OS penalties. SK tell them watch the first couple plays, he ain't offsides, just that much quicker off the ball then the rest of the O-line.

None of that mattered today SK had to have the oldest set one of those Ohio State picks near the endzone to get open and score.

I don't have to start cooking until 11 but woke up before 6. Guess it's just an old habit.

Many teams are preparing for their second round games tomorrow. SK will probably kill himself on the football field today and many of you will watch horrible NFL games. I'm hoping to stay up until 9 to see the ranked Gator basketball team play. Then it's rivalry weekend in college football. Hope I can see Miami and UCF play. I want to see some good games!

Hope everyone enjoys the day with good food and good friends and good family! If you don't have any of the three, my condolences!

This is what I’m waiting for at 10pm !!!!!! This will show how good the Gators really are at this point of the of the season…

I don’t watch the NFL and don’t care to… Too many money hunger players out there who has taken the true meaning away from this game…I can’t stand watching the NFL any longer and haven’t watched a full four quarters in a few years…What I’m liking more than anything is hockey, now that is a hard hitting smash mouthed (literally) game!!!!

Last edited:
I’m sure Wavebb can pick you up in his rebuilt Apache helicopter that has 22" mag rims & Stainless Steel Blades
Yeah, Nu'Trelle saw/heard it the other day when he flew over the trailer park at tree-top level. It's all chromed-out, has gangsta whitewalls, plus Wave had the bass tubes cranked up all the way for spite. He know damn well how much everybody in here hate 50 cent.

Well, the Gators won so maybe basketball season will be enjoyable!

I'm not even sure I'm going to watch FSU-UF football. Why bother!

Update on Nu'Trelle goin to tonight's Ft.Myers/Naples game:

Went to the bank this mornin for a small loan, but no dice. Bank man turned Nu'Trelle down flat. Used to be they would always give you up to $25.00 if you put up your autograff Mr HiSchool memorabilia as collateral, but no more.

They said with Mr HiSchool not doin the Friday Night Scoreboard Show, his autograff ain't worff jack &%$#. Big time football expert one day; jack &%$# the next.

Nu'Trelle could probably still hit a pawn shop today and get some money on his ultra-rare Daytona Dan autograph, but he won't. As far as Nu'Trelle concerned, it's priceless.

It's only an "X", but none of us ever figured Daytona Dan knew how to write, let alone spell "Daytona".

Hopefully, he is forgot the launch codes by now.

Man these are some bad mambo jumbo Florida basketball players!!! They have one of the best offensive teams I’ve seen from any Gator Basketball team…
Well, the Gators won so maybe basketball season will be enjoyable!

I'm not even sure I'm going to watch FSU-UF football. Why bother!

Lol I quit watching Gator football about a month ago…I’ve been really enjoying life since then and don’t stress because their season was over at the start of the clock in game 1

Last edited:
Neutral, you know I'll watch but I won't enjoy it.

Gator basketball plays at 11 pm EST tonight. I won't see that one either. They are playing Gonzaga so I'm not sure it's worth stay up. Gonzaga is ranked #17 but usually excels against higher ranked teams. If the Gators win, it will be a great win for them. But, they struggled against New Hampshire earlier this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT