ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Oregon II...

Is this based on the new rankings? If so, we have a long way to go. I bet several of the top four won't even be ranked by the end of the season.

I think it has to do with the Titans (Mariota) at the Bucs (Winston) yesterday

Sorry, I didn't get the correlation. I thought you were still talking about college.

Sorry, I didn't get the correlation. I thought you were still talking about college.
Don't feel bad, Choctaw. SILVER KING threw Nu'Trelle for a loop on that one too.

Here's the explanation for his behavior. Sometimes after the boy suck down 3 or 4 46 ounce Frosties in a row, he author one of these "cryptic" messages ... pretty sure the episodes is generally triggered by massive lactose intake.

Well, good that there are some cerebral types like Phac Nam out there and figured it out. But who knows, what if they did meet again - you want to lose early if you're going to lose. Not doing a conference title game or late big out of conference meeting.

that has to be the first time this old guy's name and "cerebral" have been used in a sentence that didn't also contain the word "not"...

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT