ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Miami week

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
SK we generally suck... not ad bad as last year but we still suck so i won't be making any wagers on this trash game

How do you think it goes?

Disclaimer: Sir Galahad if you comment on this post with some bs I'm banning ya. 1st and last warning lol but not lol

Reactions: jgking83
Well Speaking of SG, let's start with this:

Miami beat Pitt today.
Pitt beat UCF
So that makes Miami a team that beat a team that won a recent National Title doesn't it?

SK think its a game that: will start puffed up between the two teams and playful shoving; will be full of penalties (1-2 Targeting penalties); will have lots of intensity; and will be sprinkled with lots of mistakes. There will be 1-3 coaching errors, five or six turnover, and SK going to say a kicker impacts this game somehow (not just FG, maybe onside).

FSU is playing better, Miami can't get out of its own way on offense in the RZ and on 3rd dwn.

Miami and FSU will boaf be back. Find two pencils an markit down.

An kickers ain't good for nothin except maybe celebrating an getting hurt.

Hope peezy don't ban my azz.

Miami and FSU will boaf be back. Find two pencils an markit down.

An kickers ain't good for nothin except maybe celebrating an getting hurt.

Hope peezy don't ban my azz.
You rep OSU (Atleast you did pre Urb Meyer) your jabs are allowed lmao

Game is 9:00 am on comedy Central.

I like the Miami>Pitt>UCF and 2019>2017 so Miami is your 2017 National Champs.

Reactions: peezy28
Well Speaking of SG, let's start with this:

Miami beat Pitt today.
Pitt beat UCF
So that makes Miami a team that beat a team that won a recent National Title doesn't it?

SK think its a game that: will start puffed up between the two teams and playful shoving; will be full of penalties (1-2 Targeting penalties); will have lots of intensity; and will be sprinkled with lots of mistakes. There will be 1-3 coaching errors, five or six turnover, and SK going to say a kicker impacts this game somehow (not just FG, maybe onside).

FSU is playing better, Miami can't get out of its own way on offense in the RZ and on 3rd dwn.

So your saying if FSU wins we can claim a title this year too... GAME ON! I am suiting up.

Reactions: DPHS
From a scientific standpoint, I just don't think there is anyway else to possible look at it utilizing the existing Central Florida Logic.

I’ll be at the game. It will be my 8th in a row and my 11th total.

My first Cane-Nole game was the Miami 26-25 victory in Tallahassee in 1987.

Neither team has looked good this year but from what I've seen so far FSU is the better of 2 overall not very strong teams so FSU should win this one

I'll be at the game as well. Looking forward to it.

This FSU team has holes, but I've seen enough improvement to remain hopeful.

Hoping for a great game and a Nole victory!

Florida/Georgia in JAX this week, and many are feeling pretty good about the Gators chances in this one!

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Silver King
Spanx Bought Willie out...... Look it up if you dont get the reference.

I’ll be at the game. It will be my 8th in a row and my 11th total.

My first Cane-Nole game was the Miami 26-25 victory in Tallahassee in 1987.

Hope you had fun buddy. We're raising the banner this week National Champs Baby! We beat the team that beat UCF!

I’m sorry Silver King! I should have come on here and congratulated you and the Hurricanes. After the game I knew Coach Taggart was going to be fired within a week. Driving back to Tampa Sunday the hammer dropped. I almost forgot the game was even played.

Reactions: Silver King
Thanks MEC, Manny needed that win, he needs to avoid the FSU let down the last three seasons tomorrow too. We got a kid from Charlotte (18 DL) that went as a Grad transfer from Marshall to Louisville.

Miami gets up for the big time teams, not so much for the one's they're supposed to beat.

SK we generally suck... not ad bad as last year but we still suck so i won't be making any wagers on this trash game

How do you think it goes?

Disclaimer: Sir Galahad if you comment on this post with some bs I'm banning ya. 1st and last warning lol but not lol
Since you brought my name into it and since my family is a large FSU booster I’ll say that both Miami and FSU are jokes but at least FSU went and hired a real coach and not trying to relive the glory days.

peezy, aren’t you a usf fan, I get it.

I’m voting for my alma mater, Division 3 Morrisville St. who should at least be in the playoff based on the following:

D3 Morrisville St beat Utica
D3 Utica beat St Lawrence
D3 St Lawrence beat Rensselaer
D3 Rensslear beat Allegheny
D3 Allegheny beat Wooster
D3 Wooster beat Bluffton
D3 Bluffton beat Anderson IN
D3 Anderson IN beat Cincinnati Chr
NAIA Cincinnati Che beat Warner
NAIA Warner beat Ave Maria
NAIA Ave Maria beat St Thomas FL
NAIA St Thomas FL beat Allen
NAIA Allen beat Eliz. City St
D2 Eliz. City St beat St Augustine's
D2 St. Augustine’s beat Fayetteville St
D2 Fayetteville St beat W Salem St
D2 W Salem St beat Tuskegee
D2 Tuskegee beat Kentucky St
D2 Kentucky St beat Robert Morris
FCS Robert Morris beat VMI
FCS VMI beat Citadel
FCS Citadel beat Georgia Tech
FBS Georgia Tech beat South Florida
FBS South Florida beat BYU
FBS BYU beat Tennessee
FBS Tennessee beat Missouri
FBS Missouri beat West Virginia
FBS West Virginia beat Kansas St
FBS Kansas St beat Oklahoma.

Since you brought my name into it and since my family is a large FSU booster I’ll say that both Miami and FSU are jokes but at least FSU went and hired a real coach and not trying to relive the glory days.

peezy, aren’t you a usf fan, I get it.
Not sure if this is a troll attempt or not or you just don't pay attention to who likes since ya been on here as long as me but that is a Hell to the No... .I am all FSU and if I am ever rooting for another team in the state its FAMU and then UCF because my wife is a alum there so slow your roll.

Not sure if this is a troll attempt or not or you just don't pay attention to who likes since ya been on here as long as me but that is a Hell to the No... .I am all FSU and if I am ever rooting for another team in the state its FAMU and then UCF because my wife is a alum there so slow your roll.
Sorry, still not sure there is much of a difference between FSU and USF right now but I hear you.

I went to the FSU/UF game this year, you?

Sorry, still not sure there is much of a difference between FSU and USF right now but I hear you.

I went to the FSU/UF game this year, you?

No, I don't take any pleasure in going to games I know my team is most definitely going to lose. Yeah well FSU will always be FSU and USF will never be anything other than a large school with a average to below average football program so there is your difference there.

No, I don't take any pleasure in going to games I know my team is most definitely going to lose. Yeah well FSU will always be FSU and USF will never be anything other than a large school with a average to below average football program so there is your difference there.
As much as I despise USF your are most likely wrong. FSU can’t sell tickets, is very remote to its fan base and is struggling with its budget. While USF leadership has done its best to destroy its program big schools in big cities with large DMA’s will continue to grow. FSU has peaked, that is a fact.

As much as I despise USF your are most likely wrong. FSU can’t sell tickets, is very remote to its fan base and is struggling with its budget. While USF leadership has done its best to destroy its program big schools in big cities with large DMA’s will continue to grow. FSU has peaked, that is a fact.

Sorry sir.. Your just an optimist. I am most likely right. If you pay attention to college trends this stuff goes in cycles. Remember Bama of the 90s and 00s pre Saban... Or Clemson in the 90s. The big programs go up and down and around again. The little programs... Well Lets just say I am sure there are folk who once thought SMU would be the next Tex A&M yet they are still just SMU... That is USF and others. The G5 conferences until they expand the playoff and they make some major noise in it will just not be able to gain ground. Don't bother going back and forth on this one its a dead topic lets just agree to disagree as I already know your take on this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT