ADVERTISEMENT

Football Cookout

181pl

Aug 24, 2006
Tampa
OK old timers (and new folks as well). We haven't done one in a long time, but SteveO and I are throwing around May 28th as a date for a cookout in Tampa (beer, food, and soft drinks provided).

This is after the Spring game and on a long weekend.

Taking comments for alternative dates for a week or so. Chime in with your thoughts. I will repost with final date and time next week.

if i don't get the qb 1 national combine from SCVarsity to come down from south Carolina I will be there

Reactions: 181pl
I'm having a major cook out, ribs, filets, brisket, the works.

It's this Friday night at the Waterbury Country Club... A manageable drive for anyone in the state.

We're meeting on the 9th green at 9...dress nice

I wanted to get this above all the garbage posts. This is the first time I'm living near the event and would like to attend. Please let us know where and what to bring. Thanks!

181PL will post more details I just texted him... But its 5/28 probably like Noon-until and the house is located in South Tampa 3900 W. Pearl Avenue Tampa Fl 33611

Last edited:
Reactions: 181pl
27768843326e66eda4a5555c51d6536f.jpg

Guys, this may have to go on hold. Sorry for the late nature of this message.

Our always gracious host may have an unavoidable conflict that weekend. I wanted to give everyone enough notice to make alternative plans for that day. We won't know for sure for a few more days but I'll let everyone know within a week or so. If it is a go, I'll re-post all details. If not, I'll let everyone know.

We will re-schedule for July if we cannot do it on the 28th.

OK, sorry folks. We are going to have to reschedule this bad boy. We'll keep you posted. Unavoidable conflict that came up after the original date was set. Sorry again. We'll set another date within a month or so.

Is LIPSTICKS still over there? I used to know the guy who owned that place (dad owned, sure he is in the mix now).

Wow. What a reference. You've been down in the depths if you know that place. I have some hazy 5:00 A.M. bachelor party-type memories from that place from decades ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT