ADVERTISEMENT

Florida's Best

Good stuff. It would be nice to see it for 5 and 10 years as well. 17 is a long time. Crazy that some teams have averaged over 12 wins a year for 17 years

How in the hell is West Orange ranked lower than Columbus when they have identical records, but West Orange's schedule is rated tougher?

Explain this.....

#28 Charlotte 12-1, strength of schedule 201st

#29 Mandarin 12-1, strength of schedule 122nd

Someone needs to replace these monkeys and typewriters

And finally, if anyone thinks 1A Trenton beats Osceola, Niceville, Apopka, Tate, Hallandale, Cocoa, Manatee, Lakeland etc, they're smoking crack.

These rankings are trash and the formula needs to be completely re-tweaked

Fort Meade beat the hell out of Bartow 34-10 , Bartow beat Lakeland 26-25 and Trenton beat the hell out of Fort Meade 51-20 . So don't act like because Trenton was 1A they couldn't compete !

You do realize that Cocoa beat Viera but you rank Viera 25 and Cocoa 31. I guess what you do on the field doesn't really matter?

Explain this.....

#28 Charlotte 12-1, strength of schedule 201st

#29 Mandarin 12-1, strength of schedule 122nd

Someone needs to replace these monkeys and typewriters

Let me help you nolebull, Laz probably figures in other things like me being a better poster than you.

Computer rankings are designed to be horrible. You cant magically rank 500 plus teams and expect there to not be some glaring flaws.

Computers don't factor in injuries, coaching, etc either.

The week before District games start I assume. Lots of Out Of County games being played by the top 50 teams??? You see which teams are working and which are failing???

Trends become more apparent the deeper you get into the season. After a couple weeks, LAZL usually has it nailed.

It's by far the best list out there and week in week out the most accurate. Anything that is predicting in the 70's and up percentage wise is pretty darn good. Sometimes a better team loses to somebody they are still theoretically better than. That's why we play the games.

Reactions: Bartow..Billy
And finally, if anyone thinks 1A Trenton beats Osceola, Niceville, Apopka, Tate, Hallandale, Cocoa, Manatee, Lakeland etc, they're smoking crack.

These rankings are trash and the formula needs to be completely re-tweaked
nolebull, how good is Tampa Catholic and what about Plantation????? I have no new news???

I'd use Lazl's data before anyone else. His data has been the most accurate for all the years I've been reviewing it.

I do notice some 1A teams are missing. Lafayette (I know they have 129 since '99), Dixie and Blountstown all have roughly 120 wins. Not complaining, just sayin..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT