ADVERTISEMENT

Fla Varsity Recruiting Updates

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
Find out what colleges are recruiting Parker Moss, Frank Hernandez, Ernest Flythe, Brayden Bell, and Elijah Brown now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Olympia offensive tackle Parker Moss​

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would like to play both football and baseball in college but if it has to come down to a sport it would definitely be football, it just runs in my family.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“A bunch of colleges have come to Olympia to see me and my teammates, but USF and UCF o-line coaches seem to like me so I'm excited to see what happens in the future.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Definitely again USF or UCF the o-line coaches seem to like me so once again I'm excited to see what happens.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went to UCF, Florida and my brother's school Colgate so I'm just getting older and figuring it out.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I think I might go to some camps at colleges like Appalachian State, UNC.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“I did Florida, and UCF padded camps and I did really well. I might do some more in July.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
”I have always been an Alabama fan since I was little. I have everything in Alabama everything.”

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Ida Baker offensive tackle Frank Hernandez​

“I do want to play sports in college. I would love to play football at a good school.”

“Not a lot of colleges have been recruiting me. I’ve been talking to some schools such as New Mexico Military institute.”

“N/A.”

What camps did you attend this summer? How did the camps go overall?
“I have been to a camp this off season and it was at UCF. It was an amazing learning experience.”

“One of my favorite colleges growing up [was] Miami University.”

Q&A with Belleview athlete Ernest Flythe​

“Yes football.”

“FAU, Morehouse, BYU, FIU, Warner, etc.”

“Morehouse University.”

“Yes.”

“Bama, LSU, Mississippi State, Mercer, and Morehouse.”

“Florida State.”

Q&A with The Master's Academy quarterback Brayden Bell​

“I would love to play football in college if the opportunity presents itself. It’s always been a dream to play in college for me.”

“So far I haven’t had much recruitment happen but I’m looking to have a great senior year so I can get recruited.”

“I’m not being recruited by any schools so far but I’m going to try and have an outstanding senior season so I can get some colleges to look at me.”

“I haven’t taken any visits to college yet. I have done a few camps at colleges like UCF and UF but not any visits.”

“This summer I attended a few camps. Our team went to UCF for a 7 on 7 tournament and we did well. Then I did a quarterback camp at UCF and that went great, it was a good learning experience.”

“Yes I have always looked up to UCF and that’s been a school I’ve always wanted to attend.”

Q&A with Wiregrass Ranch quarterback Elijah Brown​

“I’d love to play football in college.”

“A lot of the Ivy League schools such as Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Columbia and Princeton. Liberty, Notre Dame, Duke, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky, Gardner-Webb, UAB, Louisville and North Carolina Central as well. I don’t have any offers but all of those schools have reached out to me about camps, etc.”

“North Carolina Central, Liberty and Yale have reached out to me the most number of times. Wake Forest and Duke follow me on Twitter. Michigan’s director of recruiting invited me to the FIU camp to evaluate me and the director of high school relations at FSU follows me on Twitter as well. Ole Miss’s RB Coach, Pitt’s WR Coach, the pass game analyst at USC have all followed me on Twitter, and a coach from UMass has also invited me to a camp.”

“I’ve toured the facilities of Harvard with the deputy athletics director. I was also invited as a recruit to North Carolina Central’s spring game.”

“I attended [camps at] Old Dominion, UNC, Liberty, FSU (QB camp), Harvard and Yale. I showed up at all of them, and had some personal conversations with HCs Mike Norvell (FSU), Tony Reno (Yale), and QB Coach Joel Lamb (Harvard).”

“I never had a favorite college growing up but both my parents are from Pennsylvania, so they love Penn State. I didn’t have the passion to play college ball until I was 13 years old."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News