ADVERTISEMENT

Early Roll Call

LAZL

Feb 5, 2003
Just received approval for vacation day next Fri. Dec. 11th. Now good for all 4 games next weekend. Who's in?

Just received approval for vacation day next Fri. Dec. 11th. Now good for all 4 games next weekend. Who's in?

I will be there for both games on Saturday. Friday, I have a project to complete and am thinking of going to Tampa for the BM vs Jesuit game in the evening.

I'm in Laz for this Saturday and next Friday, Saturday (3A-8A).
Pezzy, you want me to talk to her ? Wildcat charm...

I know that everybody that attends the 7A final on Friday December 11th will be marveling at how great the officiating for the game is going to be.

I know that everybody that attends the 7A final on Friday December 11th will be marveling at how great the officiating for the game is going to be.
Jam, I realize in our last meeting it was agreed upon that I would in no way divulge your true identity to the fickle public. Your posts are not making this arrangement easy with these hints and teasers you have been dropping the last month or so around here. In all fairness, I too would like to give the message board a few more clues since....well...ah...I'm not good at keeping secrets either. If one should be at the 7A championship on Dec 11, or at home watching the game on the Brighthouse network you will see several adults wearing what looks like Georgia issue chain gang property, stripes and all. One of those striped gentlemen will have the "guns" of long time NFL crew chief Ed Hochuli, the flexibility and stamina of pole dancer "Olga" down at the Pink Pony, and the speed and quickness of a fleeing felon on Peruvian flake as it just starts to kick in. The camera zooms in on the first flag of the night, is that Brad Pitt, Paul Newman, no he's no longer with us, Julio Iglesias, Denzel Washington....... we know who it is (wink.wink)

Reactions: BStreak
Will anyone outside of Orlando get to see the games live? I'd hate to have to drive 4 hours just to solve this mystery.

Why hide your identity anyway... I never understood that.
Jambun has often posted with the cognitive fluidity of a possum on opioid pain medication. Confused and constipated. This has changed a good bit as he has received extensive counseling through the Red Robin Convalescent Center under the care of Volusia County's Dr. Phil.

If he had presented his true identity at that time, he would have encountered huge amounts of heckling and general discourtesy from all teams on the Dirty Coast and that would have hindered his ability to slant his officiating toward helping Mainland maintain their status as a contender in the OOS football league.

Thank god he was able to adapt to the ebb and flow of this forum and develop the reputation as a valued poster and now is only considered POSSIBLY developmentally delayed.

Reactions: BStreak
Peezy,
Sure wish you were going to join us for the annual Geritol conference. Hangin' with us old guys must be tough for you but we ain't no fools. "You don't get to be old, bein' no fool ya see." - R. Pryor.

Will there be a MarkE sighting?

Ha tough? Hanging with yall fogies is always the highlight of the championship week

Blackpopsicle, I always stood by what I posted, and I always knew that I was right. I don't look at the world through the black and white, it was this way in the 1950's when I went to High School, so it should be this way forever, way of thinking that people like Neutral Observer subscribe to. If I had a chance to talk with you in a one-on-one manner in person like I did with Dan in Daytona, you could understand a little more of the angle that I coming from, and maybe I could understand your angle as well.

Blackpopsicle, I always stood by what I posted, and I always knew that I was right. I don't look at the world through the black and white, it was this way in the 1950's when I went to High School, so it should be this way forever, way of thinking that people like Neutral Observer subscribe to. If I had a chance to talk with you in a one-on-one manner in person like I did with Dan in Daytona, you could understand a little more of the angle that I coming from, and maybe I could understand your angle as well.
There IS NO ANGLE. ITS A JOKE. JUST SAY, "That's not very funny."

P.S. - You do look at posts as black or white. I think I know who you are, now. You have worked a playoff game that I coached in.

Blackpopsicle, would you be willing to tell me what year and in what county this game occurred? What round of the playoffs was this game? Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT