ADVERTISEMENT

Dunbar @ Hardee

You wasn't even at the game. Why even express how you feel!? Either support the program completely or don't.

Does it matter if I wasn’t at the game? People talk about games all the time even though they were not there… It’s not about supporting the program it’s about placing the correct person in the right spot and it’s 110% certain that Hardee does not have the correct person at the OC position…They have a person currently there that needs to first learn how to be creative and quit running stuff they shouldn’t be running…Go back to being Hardee Football, the way both Coach Bob Martin and Coach Derren Bryan use to run it on offense, quit trying to be like others and quit running the pistol spread when you don’t even have the WRs to run it…Quit being copy cats…

Dunbar came out the 2nd half and completely shut down Hardee’s OLINE by loading the box…What bothers me is Coach Kemp stated to the newspaper in the very beginning of the season that they would have a big OLINE but guess what I don’t care how big they are if they are not football healthy meaning like somebody at the game said "Hardee has some big OLINMEN but they are not healthy" They missed a lot sessions in the weight room… BIGTIME and it has shown all season!!!! I’d rather have 180 linemen because they are fit and healthy…

Btw J. I’m not "expressing myself" just pointing out the facts…I don’t care if they win or lose, it doesn’t bother me one bit, but what does bother me is that Hardee has had the most stupidest penalties all year… If Coach Kemp goes back and calculates all the penalties they had all year I bet you it equal to at least 1/4 of all the yards they gained…I’ve never seen any team ever in my entire life of watching Hardee have so many careless penalties…Just like tonight, a Coach costs Hardee 15 yards because he ran his mouth off to a Ref!!!! Careless and you expect your players to be discipline? How can they when a Coach or two are not disciplined themselves…

I’m not calling out anybody whatsoever, I’m not the one who is hurting, it’s the players and I’m defending them, they do not deserve this one bit and I tell anybody like it is…Supporting a program is more than saying everything is ok and fine, it’s about standing up for what is right and I knew since the Ft Meade game the offense was in trouble from the start… Hardee has a very excellent QB Coach that I know for a fact could turn things around because he knows the game very well…I’ve always said seniority comes first but in those positions you must place a person there who knows what he/she is doing… If they never done that position before would it be smart for them to first go down a level or two to learn it then once you have it down come back up?

but hey I’m a nobody I don’t know nothing…I speak my heart and tell you the truth I’m not going to hide behind a curtain and think everything is great…

Hardee has the greatest staff except for one position and I’m not downing the person I just think he’s a little over his head…I could be wrong about this and I know he will get better but if you want you players to excel I’d rather have Coach Carlton back there because he knows his stuff…

I guess I’m just one of those old school people who likes to see smash mouth football!!!

I’m out Ive said my peace…

You will see a different offense from Hardee next year. There back up who will be the starter next year can’t do the things that Washington could do. But he can pass and is a smart kid. They will have 22-25 seniors next year, so get your fishing in and enjoy some football next year. Oh and by the way that Kicker of Hardee’s is going to be something special!!

You will see a different offense from Hardee next year. There back up who will be the starter next year can’t do the things that Washington could do. But he can pass and is a smart kid. They will have 22-25 seniors next year, so get your fishing in and enjoy some football next year. Oh and by the way that Kicker of Hardee’s is going to be something special!!

Well no football for me anymore… I am now theformerhardeewildcatfan…I am now officially retired like many others I’ve talked with…nope not anymore… I’ve said what I had to say and I’m done… It’s nothing personal against anybody or the team, I just don’t care for the game anymore because it’s not the same nor is it fun any longer…I rather go fishing & camping and do some traveling…

Nothing will change btw they will run the majority of their plays to the right side like they did this past season and like they did for the past couple of years…

Well the cool thing about Hardee unlike some schools out there is no matter where you are at in the world on a Friday night in the fall you can listen to the radio. I tune in every once in a while when I’m not a different ball field. Not a bad listen, most of the time enjoyable. I do like the camping and fishing as well though!!

I take you don’t realize a lot of school are now video streaming their games? Manatee and Lakeland does it as some other well know schools.

I know Derren talked about this some years ago even before he stepped down but it has never happened. Just a suggestion Hardee Athletic Foundation could set this up, then charge each viewer both a game or season price. This way much if the data is paid for and then the rest of the funds would go back into the Foundation for whatever as we know they support all sports. I bet hundreds of alumni people that live in other counties and states would buy into it.

It’s not hard to do and setup.

Kind of confused, I was just reply to your comment about “retiring”, not sure who Darren is. Maybe they will get the video one day...

Coach Derren Bryan he was a previous HC that started the Hardee Athletic Foundation and runs it with a board.

And no I’m done with football, I quit watching the NFL a couple of years ago and I’m completely done with high school football. I’m done talking about it so you enjoy it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT