ADVERTISEMENT

Donnybrook at NFM / SFM game Thurs FHSAA suspensions

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
SW Fl news has been abuzz with a brawl. NFMs Zaquandre White, an FSU commit got tackled out of bounds in last night's game against South FM and a brawl ensued. Tonight they are reporting the FHSAA has everyone involved suspended until an investigation. Season's starting pretty fast.

BP, brother it was a plenty good fight, that's just the one that made it to Yourtube - saw some other clips on local stations and there was some big roundhouses being thrown, particularly by the FSU commit and by the time this shot was taken, he wasn't even in this clip. Now word on the street is it had a little more to do than a late hit out of bounds; there's some underlying bad blood and recruiting issues. Search it - it was a full scale brawl.

Your FSU commit ZW, who they say is the 2nd coming of the Devine One, threw the first punches according to the Naples News and the latest being reported is 2 game suspensions for three guys so far; could change. There was another clip I first saw, that I can't find that was even better, may have been taken down. These all were at the tail end of it, the one I first saw had some close up camera work reminiscent of the Chicago Police vs Yippies at the 1968 Natl convention. There were some haymakers being thrown in that one.

Anyway, go here and watch it, I can't imbed, and you better remember me on Natl. Secretaries Day Peezy. :

http://www.news-press.com/story/spo...ort-myers-south-fort-myers-football/32096143/

BP, brother it was a plenty good fight, that's just the one that made it to Yourtube - saw some other clips on local stations and there was some big roundhouses being thrown, particularly by the FSU commit and by the time this shot was taken, he wasn't even in this clip. Now word on the street is it had a little more to do than a late hit out of bounds; there's some underlying bad blood and recruiting issues. Search it - it was a full scale brawl.
The video from the booth is all that matters.
"Choir boys can sink a ship." - Coach Realist

Nu'Trelle would be curious to know if anyone from South tried to throw a punch at North Fort HC Earnest Graham. Man may be done playin, but Nu'Trelle wouldn't try to bring the dude down with anythng less than a damn elephant gun. Man still look like he in good enough shape to deliver refrigerators wiff out a truck.

1398726353000-graham01.JPG

Reactions: Wavebb
Well, I guess I can't expect any flowers on Natl. Secretary day cause Boss Man Peezy didn't even come back to see if I followed orders correctly...

To tell people the troof, when Nu'Trelle go to a HS football game, he aint there to see no thug element. If Nu'Trelle want to see thugs in action, he can just go over to the Pik Kwik, hang around in the parking lot and wait for them to stick the place up.

Reactions: Cat_Scratch
NFM was decimated because of suspensions and got shut out by Riverdale. From NewPress Sat: "...North junior tailback Zaquandre White, as confirmed by his father, Zacharias White, received a six-week suspension. Like Stanley (LB/ USF commit), White is a potential All-American. He’s also a Florida State commit. Five other North players also received six-week suspensions, according to the Florida High School Athletic Association, which would not name the players."

I can't remember as many 6-game suspensions on a team, can anybody else? Man that's tough on a program.

SK, that's a strong statement being made by the FHSAA. Was wondering if Kenesaw "Mountain" Landis had some kinfolk working on that suspension committee. Hope all coaches get the message out to their impulsive teens. The boys in Gainesville aren't playing around on this one.

It's sure a massive suspension. They have Ft Myers next week. The suspensions will be for two district games, then they all get back the week the Tarps play them. Which is good, we beat The Devine One's team one year, then lost to them when he was suspended for a game the next. Counting our game, they'll have 3 district games with their full team. That is of course unless some appeal brings them back sooner.

NFM was decimated because of suspensions and got shut out by Riverdale. From NewPress Sat: "...North junior tailback Zaquandre White, as confirmed by his father, Zacharias White, received a six-week suspension. Like Stanley (LB/ USF commit), White is a potential All-American. He’s also a Florida State commit. Five other North players also received six-week suspensions, according to the Florida High School Athletic Association, which would not name the players."

I can't remember as many 6-game suspensions on a team, can anybody else? Man that's tough on a program.

4 or 5 years ago (maybe 6 or 7, the years run together)

Nature Coast and South Lake Brawled. Neither was allowed to have spring practice and Nature Coast, which had already won their district were not allowed to compete in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT