ADVERTISEMENT

Desoto Poolboy

LOL. And all along I thought they called the offspring HardeeWildcatFan. Thanks for clarifying the difference in your screen name and your birth name.

LOL. And all along I thought they called the offspring HardeeWildcatFan. Thanks for clarifying the difference in your screen name and your birth name.

Let me ask you Desoto Poolboy were you that high school Quarterback who use to love getting them fingers and hands deep under the center then after each play lick his own fingers just to get a taste of victory? Tell us was it "finger lickin’ good"?

Yea, yea it is pretty sad. Just finishing what he started, it’s called trash talk. I apologize I stooped to his level so I will bring myself back up.

How you been majicman it’s been awhile?

HardeeWildcatFan that sounds like your home movei collection. You really must have been into George Michael.

HardeeWildcatFan that sounds like your home movei collection. You really must have been into George Michael.

Is that all you got? That’s pretty sad…kinda like Desoto Bulldog Foolsball!!!

No disrespect to Coach Jackson nor Coach Nicklow they are two folks I admire and respect!!!

Yea, yea it is pretty sad. Just finishing what he started, it’s called trash talk. I apologize I stooped to his level so I will bring myself back up.

How you been majicman it’s been awhile?
I am well, how are things in Hardee? I am expecting the Wildcats to have another great team. How do things look for the district?

I am well, how are things in Hardee? I am expecting the Wildcats to have another great team. How do things look for the district?

I really don’t know how Hardee will be this year even though they pretty much return everyone… There’s a lot of good chatter and I’m hearing great things but I’m going to stay humble about them… It’s easy to climb the ladder than falling off of it…Too many times people get their hopes up only to fall pretty hard…I’ve been there don’t that… Besides Hardee I dont know what the district will have to offer, maybe another weak year or a good strong year I just don’t know… Theses large districts (school districts) have pretty much ruined this districts strength with all these open transfer rules…

ADVERTISEMENT