ADVERTISEMENT

DADE COUNTY

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
One thing is for certain they produce some God awful QBs!!!! T Harris is the greatest example!!!! The kid is scared, period.

Thank you! I've been saying that for weeks.

I was hoping he'd get injured so they would have to put someone else in. It was very painful to watch.

Must be those orange and blue colors Hardeewildcatfan heck you always used to complain about Hardee's quarterbacks too you are never happy.

Reactions: peezy28
One thing is for certain they produce some God awful QBs!!!! T Harris is the greatest example!!!! The kid is scare d, period.
Maybe, but Dade teams almost always beat teams like Cocoa, a coach and team I like, Mainland, who unlike Cocoa, rarely go OOS or play better in state teams.. A few years back Lakeland beat STA, but they are Broward...Better coaching, better competition and many more kids to select from are the reasons Dade will prevail............Bobby Bowden said," Best talent is in Miami ". ... Manatee, with Kinnan, in 2011 beat all in state and waltzed to a state title.

Thank you! I've been saying that for weeks.

I was hoping he'd get injured so they would have to put someone else in. It was very painful to watch.

Trust me your backup has been practicing at WR... You HAVE NO backup. You would have been running wild cat with Taylor all night

Must be those orange and blue colors Hardeewildcatfan heck you always used to complain about Hardee's quarterbacks too you are never happy.

And yo' wife is never happy either!!!! I don't think I've ever said much about a QB more than the plays being ran over and over and over and over, up the middle, over and over. No freedom no uniqueness just up the middle. I think the only QB I've ever said I didn't care for ended up punting in College. Now that kid could kick a ball but he sure couldn't pass worth a crap. That was what 2005. Other than that I have said much about any other QB except may one not setting his feet or not scanning the field but thats what you get in a system type QB where he is forced to pass to what the play is called.

Good jab there Jap..

Last edited:
Trust me your backup has been practicing at WR... You HAVE NO backup. You would have been running wild cat with Taylor all night

I'm sure the backup QB, 3rd team QB, could have done better. The way I see it Treon needs to go down to JUCO and learn because the kid may have have great heart but the kid doesn't have any arm nor eyes. He is like Winston on the Bucs, can't throw to a wide open receiver for the life of him. But, Winston refuses to get glasses as he squints whenever he looks over to the sideline.

JAP? Is that you? I know a JAP...

Not a favorable light to be casting one's self Choctaw. They are kids and it's only a game. We should know better.

Yea I don't agree with the hope of injury whatsoever, the kid just cannot play in D1. Hope he gets his ganja brain straight because that stuff sure messed him up.

JAP or should I say PAJ who use to wear Orange and Blue but now wears Blue and White. I wish you didn't leave you are a good man just like Buddy Martin is. You are a heck of a "Get Back Coach" and nobody did your job better!!!! :D

Sorry guys! That was the only way I could find that would get him out of the game.

I lived through the John Brantley years and this is almost as bad. Having a ton of QBs redshirting won't help them this year and there are many on the roster. People were in such a rush to run Jeff Driskel out of town. He could have saved this season for the Gators!

Hahahahaha .....we dodged a bullet when he switched .....It's great... to be...a Floriduh...oh wait...
Treon, was not recruited to be a qb at FSU, they promised him a chance, but he was an athlete and was going to be put at another position. He switched because he was promised he could play qb at UF.

I'm sure the backup QB, 3rd team QB, could have done better. The way I see it Treon needs to go down to JUCO and learn because the kid may have have great heart but the kid doesn't have any arm nor eyes. He is like Winston on the Bucs, can't throw to a wide open receiver for the life of him. But, Winston refuses to get glasses as he squints whenever he looks over to the sideline.

JAP? Is that you? I know a JAP...

Your backup is Josh Grady... He transferred to UF from Vandy after not being able to crack Vandy's lineup an moving to WR... You would have been better off running Wildcat with Taylor..

Winston hasn't played as bad as you say... 5TD's in 1 game a week ago would seem to say he can see WR's just fine... Inaccurate at times but needle threading other. He will be in the league a long time unlike some other in state QB's but that's just my humble opinion.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
peezy your right but yesterday Winston was bad, really bad. Trust me he squints his eyes all the time, that is a sign he needs glasses. I've noticed that whenever he squints he doesn't throw the ball well but whenever he doesn't (which I'm thinking he is wearing contacts) he throws like Brady!!!!

No your right man remember he gained the moniker Jameis Squinston at FSU his freshman year. He "says" he doesnt' need glasses but perhaps the team needs to urge him to lasik or something.

Still him and MM are Rookies probably 2 of the best to come out together in a while and both have had their ups and downs this year... Yesterday was a down for both.

They must have put those contacts in at half last year. How many times last year did you see him come out with those eyes wide open like Sonny Crockett holding his .45 in the ready position in Miami Vice. Then he'd bring his team back

Wildcat Fan Blue will always be in my color scheme somewhere might be back in the game next year at a higher level what does Hardee quarterback situation look like for the upcoming year in case we have to play them were you a qyarterback too?

Speaking of that, Cats and Dogs used to be huge on here; what happened didn't even see a post on it this year? Think I saw Desoto won, which was rare for a while. HWF, what's going on with that series - years ago that would be a 200+ post.

Speaking of that, Cats and Dogs used to be huge on here; what happened didn't even see a post on it this year? Think I saw Desoto won, which was rare for a while. HWF, what's going on with that series - years ago that would be a 200+ post.

Both programs have gone down. Becoming really hard for small towns to compete these days.

Sorry to hear that. Both are the only HSs in their counties aren't they? Its cyclical, you'll both be back, they'll be another good crop of dogs and cats to bring it back.

SK both programs are actually playing in a Class, 5A, in which the bodies don't fit. Also whenever you run a simple Offense like they have they will hit more brick walls than ever. Its not the Coaching but the understanding of the players. Example: instead of playing a zone offense Hardee just plays a gap offense while other high school teams play both to include college and NFL. Also the bodies just don't fit the classification so we are down period will last a long time from what I see but then again the OC told me there is a good young group coming up. Now, we do have some good tall 6'3 WRs on the sideline so maybe they are just waiting their turn, I really don't know. Coach Buddy Martin is doing a great job on the Oline, if he is still Coaching that area. I can safely say that the OLine play has never been better, its just you can't Coach fumbles and penalties from my understanding. This stuff should be taken care of down in other leagues.

JAP the QB situation is the same, he is a 3 year QB that over throws his receivers, two years in a row. Maybe next year he will get it together. I was never, ever a QB but the FormerBulldogandWildcat can show you the way on "licking the fingers after placing your fingertips on the center's foozballs". But from what I've seen in only two games I went to this past year he is throwing off his back foot way too much and not leaning into the pass. Good Day JAP...

They must have put those contacts in at half last year. How many times last year did you see him come out with those eyes wide open like Sonny Crockett holding his .45 in the ready position in Miami Vice. Then he'd bring his team back
SK I am not a FSpuke Fan but I use to watch them because of Winston. I noticed then he would squint. He needs glasses. I know I use to do the same thing, squinting is a tail-tail sign of glasses.

27-2... Puke on that LOL.

About Hardee though... Sometimes the simpler schemes are better. Last year Clearwater ran complicated schemes out of a 3-4 and was 4-6 with and gave up 260 points. This year switched to an old school 4-4 8-3 district champs pitched 2 shutouts and gave up 100 less points (154 to be exact).

We have athletes that we were making to think too much... simplified the scheme told them to go play.

The Tarps have spent most of the last two decades in Florida's top classifications, where you had nationally ranked teams like STA, BTW, Armwood, Miami NW & Central, so I hear you. And we're pretty easy to defend wit the offense we run. But if you got a great O-line the rest of it should fall in place.

Somehow Hardee has a student enrollment of 1350-1400 but can only field a team with about 40 players. Makes me scratch my head how Jesuit and Bishop Moore are able to field a roster of 80 players.

Because they are forces to count the LATE migrants that come in a month later after school starts. FHSAA forces crap on public schools but don't force much on private recruiting schools. It is what it is and until these schools grow some balls and start their own leagues out of FHSAA then this is how it will be. No law says a school cannot do this. If I had the resources I would help enact this. One of the richest families in the state of Florida living in Hardee could have this done with a snap of their fingers.

The Tarps have spent most of the last two decades in Florida's top classifications, where you had nationally ranked teams like STA, BTW, Armwood, Miami NW & Central, so I hear you. And we're pretty easy to defend wit the offense we run. But if you got a great O-line the rest of it should fall in place.

The OLIne has been good for awhile now, its the passing thats not working. The young men just don't hold up to 5A weight sizes..Maybe they need to start lifting twice a day. Heck Ft Meade makes Hardee look small whenever Ft Meade comes on the field. I guess the 2012 team made me spoiled because that was one of the best sized teams in 17 years from Hardee. Its all good though, GOld Rush and Fishing now keeps me busy.

Do you fresh water fish SK? Gotta love them 14" Black Crappies...Biggest one Ive ever caught out of lake istokpoga..That thing felt like a bass on the line. We were all shocked how big that thing was.

I went through a short period of Fresh Water fishing in the 80s, then started Tarpon Guiding in Boca Grande Pass and just never went back to it. A lot of folks here on the coast head that way to fish though, the wife of a buddy, I swear, should be on the pro-bass circuit, she fishes one of those lakes up by you and is very careful with the go-pro whenever she shows the lunkers, so guys can't figure out where she's fishing.

I love Bass and Black Crappie..I don't know that salt water to me is like salt water on metal, I just turn too brown and get old too fast....

You guys need to travel for some great fresh water fishing. I spent a lot time on several lakes throughout Missouri but there are some great ones as close as Georgia and Alabama.

There's nothing better than some fresh bass, bluegill, and crappie!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT