ADVERTISEMENT

Credit where it's due....

The_Shortpasser_10

Oct 12, 2015
I've been a very outspoken critic of the Venice HBC but they went to Ft Myers last night and beat down a very good SFM team. Certainly my criticism is tainted by a personal attack on my sons, but the track record historically has been to only win the games they should win. This was a very tough game on the road and I have to give credit to VHS and their staff for pulling off a big road win and setting up a rematch with BR.

Good to hear. A coach who talked me into coaching the year we won a National Title in Pop Warner used to say, "Respect all; fear none."

I was always taught to bring it, but when its over, its over and that's where sportsmanship and a respect for the game comes in.

It was a good win for the 941! We have at least two teams moving on from our area maybe 3. Good luck to all, I'm heading down to the peace River to check out that game tonight! Ingman promised a different outcome so I want to see how they show up! Hey MustangMom how is your youngest boy doing?

Mustang Mom how is your youngest doing? I was shocked to see he was at RHS. Do you think that was a better move for him being the JV QB there or being the back up for Venice varsity? What's his chances of being the starter next year? Looks like your a BR fan now. Lol. Karma its you know what..........

Mustang Mom how is your youngest doing? I was shocked to see he was at RHS. Do you think that was a better move for him being the JV QB there or being the back up for Venice varsity? What's his chances of being the starter next year? Looks like your a BR fan now. Lol. Karma its you know what..........

I hear there is going to be a big QB battle at RHS next year being that they will have 4 QB's competing for the job. (2 on varsity, JV QB, and some kid from freshman that didn't play QB on freshman)

I hear there is going to be a big QB battle at RHS next year being that they will have 4 QB's competing for the job. (2 on varsity, JV QB, and some kid from freshman that didn't play QB on freshman)
yea I hear is a 2 man race between an athletic kid on Varsity and a Freshmen. I could be wrong but it came from a coach. YOU KNOW WHAT THE SAY ABOUT KARMA IT IS A .......

I think if all those QB's are athletic enough, the coaches will find a way to get them on the field in some capacity. Riverview is down, Booker is down, and Sarasota is down. Someone needs to breath some life into Sarasota County Football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT