ADVERTISEMENT

Cowart Leaving Auburn

Not surprised... It happens a lot with top prospects coming out of Armwood... Sorry if that offends some but I can make a list.

Does anyone know where he will go next?

It's a shame when highly ranked players don't work out. There is so much pressure to be amazing and most never saw the same level of competition they do in college. Even if he never plays again, I hope he has a successful life!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

IMO he was overrated by guys who have no business rated football players. He was a good player but far from the best player in the country as he was rated.

IMO he was overrated by guys who have no business rated football players. He was a good player but far from the best player in the country as he was rated.
I agree with this... He didn't do nothing against MC in those championship games... Even if your team is not as good as the other team, if your a stud you will still stand out....

Reactions: peezy28
I watched him when Armwood came to Venice in the playoffs. He did nothing of note vs Tyler Gauthier when he played tackle. In any case didn't seem like the number one player he was hyped to be.

Reactions: peezy28
941... What you saw is what most saw when Armwood played against them leaving the game puzzled as to where that socalled #1 player in the nation was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT