ADVERTISEMENT

Conversations???

Best way is to insert some facts into a controversial opinion. Like:

Columbia is going to put a running clock on those Viera upstart amateurs. Columbia has tradition. Viera go whacked by every good team they played and got lucky against the Naughts.

That should work :)

Reactions: riverrat1961
Or the REAL JUNGLE is located 45 miles south in TRENTON not lake city!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well if Columbia beats Viera this weekend then most of the conversations will start themselves.
You just sit back and input when you feel the need.

Say the word recruiting... AND THERE OFF!
Go to the small school forum and say anything Saturday to Wednesday and the Trenton coaching staff will find a way to make it about them. They are pretty busy as it gets closer to Fridays.

also im trying to figure out how to private message on here, thats what i made this trend to try and find out

not answer i wanted to hear but at least now i know it wasent just me, bc beilive me i checked everything trying to find it but it wont let me

Yeah I am not sure everyone got what you were saying and this post just went to joke town LOL. But I have tried too and I am not sure its possible.... Upper right hand corner of your screen folks unless you already got that part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT