ADVERTISEMENT

Clearwater 21CCC 14. (State of Pinellas)

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
The game was scheduled for 4 quarters but we ended up getting the biggest and only rain and lightening storm we've had in months and it ended at half time.... My grass thanks the Lord for that the coaches are Probably cursing him lol.

Jarius Williams took off where he left off last year against Charlotte scoring 2 TDS and having over 140 yards in just 2 quarters. Kid has gotten faster and stronger since December it seems.

Lots of new faces this year and lots of depth on both lines (will rotate 7 offensive and 9 defensive guys). The biggest improvement this year will be the defense. We've got a pretty good D.C. who is being helped out by a former NFL and College coach that is coaching the dline... who simply wants to donate time and make kids better (Make high school football great again).

With depth and competition at each spot and getting about 9 guys back in the fall that missed out the spring I think the defense could actually be the strength unlike last year.

As a whole though the whole darn county sucks this year. Truly the only decent teams will be Clearwater CCC East Lake and St Pete (maybe small school admiral Farragut).

I expect when any of the 4 aforementioned teams plays anyone else in the county this year the margin will be 21 points minimum. I give Lakewood a punchers chance but coaching coaching coaching. It's good for these teams that they all scheduled several strong out of county opponents as when it comes playoff time and the cupcakes disappear resistance and preparation will be paramount.

Reactions: Silver King
He was a good looking back, and is going to have quite a year particularly if the rest of the area is as you say Peezy.

The game was scheduled for 4 quarters but we ended up getting the biggest and only rain and lightening storm we've had in months and it ended at half time.... My grass thanks the Lord for that the coaches are Probably cursing him lol.

Jarius Williams took off where he left off last year against Charlotte scoring 2 TDS and having over 140 yards in just 2 quarters. Kid has gotten faster and stronger since December it seems.

Lots of new faces this year and lots of depth on both lines (will rotate 7 offensive and 9 defensive guys). The biggest improvement this year will be the defense. We've got a pretty good D.C. who is being helped out by a former NFL and College coach that is coaching the dline... who simply wants to donate time and make kids better (Make high school football great again).

With depth and competition at each spot and getting about 9 guys back in the fall that missed out the spring I think the defense could actually be the strength unlike last year.

As a whole though the whole darn county sucks this year. Truly the only decent teams will be Clearwater CCC East Lake and St Pete (maybe small school admiral Farragut).

I expect when any of the 4 aforementioned teams plays anyone else in the county this year the margin will be 21 points minimum. I give Lakewood a punchers chance but coaching coaching coaching. It's good for these teams that they all scheduled several strong out of county opponents as when it comes playoff time and the cupcakes disappear resistance and preparation will be paramount.
Nice recap family man. Good to see you put that journalism cap back on. The Mrs.must be out of town ? #Wildcat

He was a good looking back, and is going to have quite a year particularly if the rest of the area is as you say Peezy.

Yea it's bad. A few teams have alot of athletes like Lakewood and Largo but you can tell they are destined to be be 1st round blowouts. The rest... It's just a sad state of affairs

ADVERTISEMENT