ADVERTISEMENT

Choctaw violates FHSAA bylaw during playoff march

Roadkillav8r

Sep 4, 2010
Niceville, FL
I'm surprised no mention of this on the board this morning. The report came out yesterday afternoon. They had a player that was too old. I don't think any harm was done, they self reported the infraction. Ft Walton and Crestview coaches both said it had no bearing on the outcomes of those games even though a forfeit would have set up a 3 way play-in for the district runner-up. He did not play in the first round game.

Sorry, I went to the Ft Walton paper yesterday and didn't see anything on it.

Roadkiller, do you live in that area now? Otherwise, how did you find out?

Here is the story. http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20151117/NEWS/151119212
The violation was reported before the end of the season. FHSAA could have given Choctaw losses and forced a playoff. But, they did nothing!

What's more important is how a high school senior could reach the age of 19 years and 9 months only a few months into their senior year. I wasn't even 18 when I graduated.

I had already started for two years in college when I was that age and played against a linebacker who had played USMC ball and was back on the GI Bill at 28.

I had already started for two years in college when I was that age and played against a linebacker who had played USMC ball and was back on the GI Bill at 28.

Thats impressive that you went against him. The guy probably already killed some VC by then. Glad you didn't look to much like one of them guys he was shooting at back then.

PS I was still a virgin back then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT