ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte 45-24 Osceola

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Osceola is a set the tempo, ball control offense. The Tarps didn't let them get in a rhythm early and up 31 -10 going into the 3rd quarter, it didn't matter much that they had the ball for 9 minutes. The Tarpons answered when they needed to.

Port Charlotte knocked off Clearwater to set up an ALL-SW Florida Regional: the winner from this game will face the winner from Ft Myers (Congrats) vs Naples. Heck Lemon Bay was in it to the end or all three Charlotte County teams would have advanced.

PC will be a lot different team than two weeks ago, and hopefully the Tarps don't give them the ball the first two times they get it. Thanks PC, SK didn't want to make that long ride to Clearwater next week. Go Charlotte County!

Last edited:
Congrats to PC... we weren't ready... Our kids mentality right now is poo... we will get them more prepared for playoff football next year. I like PC's offense a lot.. Never really seen a hurry up Wing T.. those backs run really hard. I see they don't defend the pass very well but are stout in the middle against the run.

Reactions: Silver King
Amstaffnole, Kissimmee Osceola defeated Treasure Coast 41-8 tonight. I had a feeling that it was an extremely well-officiated game.

Jam you over in Kissimmee tonight ? Heard there was some " good looking refs " working their game.... before and after the final whistle

Peezy, it would have been great hooking up with you guys, congrats on the season - your younger kids learned a valuable lesson and it will make them want more next year.

PC is a veteran team that has been to the playoffs. This is really what both teams wanted; another all Charlotte County round and this will be a much better game. Our guys know about the year we had a half a hundred dropped on us by Venice and Trey Burton, then we upset them in the playoffs.

Dan, I wouldn't surprise me if the ladies heard that the "good looking officials" were at the Kissimmee Osceola-Treasure Coast game Friday night. The ladies will be interested to see where these "sexy beasts" are this coming Friday Night.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT