ADVERTISEMENT

Canes rout Pinellas Park 35-7

twc2499

Oct 28, 2006
Manatee will travel to Mitchell next Friday. Mitchell's only loss this year was to this same Pinellas Park team. Interesting? Go Canes!

Got to meet and talk to the Manatee Athletic Director, as well as meet the B-Ball coach.......the Manatee soph QB ran the RPO to perfection in the 1st half........I went over the 10 point swing at the end of the 1st half in another post......as Pinellas Park fell short on a FG attempt with no time left on the clock, Manatee kept a guy back however and he returned for a TD with no time on the clock.....that was the difference of the game and pretty much broke the back of Pinellas Park at half at that point.....score says rout, but it wasn't as bad as the score indicated....

Go Canes Go!

I agree. I think Manatee wins convincingly this week also. A lot of the "good" records of teams in the playoffs is very misleading. A lot of these one and two loss teams haven't played anyone and the losses have come to complete cupcakes and it is definitely being exposed in the playoffs thus far.

I agree.....Manatee should win this one. I believe Venice will beat Palm Beach Gardens and that will set up a third round game with Venice at Manatee!! That winner then faces most likely STA. If Manatee can get that far it will have been a successful season! Manatee should be a top 5 team in 7A team next year. They return 8 starters and offense and 6 or 7 on defense.

I agree. I think Manatee wins convincingly this week also. A lot of the "good" records of teams in the playoffs is very misleading. A lot of these one and two loss teams haven't played anyone and the losses have come to complete cupcakes and it is definitely being exposed in the playoffs thus far.

Mitchell is a solid team by Pasco standards..... which means Manatee should win something like 42-7

Geez Peezy you really don't think much of them......wasn't this the same Pasco County that bailed their star QB out of jail years ago, so he could lead them to a state title that night? I see Mitchell's QB is a Alanzo HS transfer, who is also a pretty good baseball player. I believe from what I've been able to see in the way of film, Mitchell has a fairly solid on offense. I think its the Mitchell defense that isn't so good......

I dont believe Mitchell offensively is any better than what Manatee has already faced this year.......in fact only one team offensively dominated Manatee....that being Lakeland! Offensively for Manatee, I dont see how Mitchell stop's Manatee......I see a game similar to what happen with Pinellas Park last week.....with Manatee coming out of this game with a solid win....35 points better?....I just dont think the HBC for Manatee is really interested in pouring it in on the score board as much as he's just about solid play and a win, and lets move on to the next round.....

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT