ADVERTISEMENT

Braden River (Bradley)

I don’t even know what that cliche your talking about is.

It's amazing how you can continue to churn out this much incoherence over and over again.

You're clearly not very intelligent but your fragile ego requires you to keep responding with this incompetent garbage.

Since this is a Curt Bradley thread I wonder why I have not seen any information on the Hudl account situation ?

Since this is a Curt Bradley thread I wonder why I have not seen any information on the Hudl account situation ?

What Hudl account situation? And concerning who? I know the HS coaches use the hudl program for film and what not and game breakdowns so what situation is there?

What Hudl account situation? And concerning who? I know the HS coaches use the hudl program for film and what not and game breakdowns so what situation is there?
Seems I read an article that someone at the Braden River high school has accessed other High School teams Hudl accounts to watch the other team . Not sure if that is possible but it seems a college coach friend provided a password and the IP Address was tracked back to Braden River. I don’t know much about who can access Hudl.

Last edited:
If Bradley was accessing other high school teams video on Hudl using a college account this is a HUGE deal and he will get some serious punishment if proven.

boys you are talking about open and blatantly cheating! Where is this article and if this is so why isnt the whistle being blown on this....????? This would be HUGE NEWS in a not so good way

The article I read was from a local guy who runs his own news outlet. Hard to say if its true or not. The guy puts stuff out there without any filters. Pretty much says it the way he sees it. I came across the article (he does everything online) back on May 8th. Nothing has been updated. It states multiple Hudl accounts were accessed.
The article stats that it is a criminal investigation and the school board is aware of the accusations and do not plan to pursue them.

where can we access this article- Im sure this would upset everyone on their schedule this isnt just an area matter... and how can this be proven?

I have coaching friends in Sarasota County and this is the scoop. College teams can pay for an unlimited subscription to hudl that allows them to access any high school teams video library to watch film on recruits. Not a lot of people know that is possible. Well Braden River coaches got access to a college teams login and have been watching their opponents game and practice film. Hudl and was made aware of this and after some time to research it they found suspicious activity. The reason you haven’t heard any news about is because HUDL won’t release the records without a court subpoena.

I have coaching friends in Sarasota County and this is the scoop. College teams can pay for an unlimited subscription to hudl that allows them to access any high school teams video library to watch film on recruits. Not a lot of people know that is possible. Well Braden River coaches got access to a college teams login and have been watching their opponents game and practice film. Hudl and was made aware of this and after some time to research it they found suspicious activity. The reason you haven’t heard any news about is because HUDL won’t release the records without a court subpoena.

This man right here hit it on the head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT