ADVERTISEMENT

Braden River (Bradley)

Creep do you know him personally?

Let me spell it out for the slower people.

Cheat (2009) - Program placed on probation for committing four major violations
Phony (2017) - Whining about "recruited" rosters while committing recruiting violations
Creep (2018) - Liking comment about coach's skin color and then blaming other coach

Last edited:
Difference is you care, I respond to you for my entertainment.

You claim not to care only because your house of cards has crumbled down. Five months ago you were positively elated to talk about Venice and their "character" but now, no so much.

You claim not to care only because your house of cards has crumbled down. Five months ago you were positively elated to talk about Venice and their "character" but now, no so much.
The character I have is unchanged. Yours is still the same as well.

Its really my intention to figure out which team Venice did something to to have you so fired up? Not a hard question?

Its really my intention to figure out which team Venice did something to to have you so fired up? Not a hard question?

These are the posts of a guy who claims not to care.

He can't talk about the topic.

He can't admit that his program is sleazy and cheats constantly.

So he just changes the subject. Just like every other loser on this forum who gets smashed by facts.

These are the posts of a guy who claims not to care.

He can't talk about the topic.

He can't admit that his program is sleazy and cheats constantly.

So he just changes the subject. Just like every other loser on this forum who gets smashed by facts.
I don't find the program sleazy. Its really that simple. Your opinion while interestingly enraged doesn't affect me.

I don't find the program sleazy. Its really that simple.

You don't find the program sleazy because you're a deluded fan who has no dignity. You can't just admit the truth.

There is a decade of evidence staring you in the face but you just have to lie to protect your fragile psyche.

You don't find the program sleazy because you're a deluded fan who has no dignity. You can't just admit the truth.

There is a decade of evidence staring you in the face but you just have to lie to protect your fragile psyche.
Nope
My son did very well at this program. Will continue his education in college and get to play a sport that gives you something to talk about.

Nope
My son did very well at this program. Will continue his education in college and get to play a sport that gives you something to talk about.

Again, dodge.

What does your son have to do with this topic?

Just admit that you're a loser fanboy who can't admit the truth.

Again, dodge.

What does your son have to do with this topic?

Just admit that you're a loser fanboy who can't admit the truth.

Letting you know that while your ranting goes on the players he has helped far outweighs your opinion on this topic for me. Just letting you in on there is more to football than just this forum. That is something I think you are missing.

Have you ever played this game before?

Let me into the world of Canes0177 so I can figure out when Venice pissed in your Wheaties ?

Dodge the question I ask of you again. What team did Venice play that has you out of your squirrel cage?

Dodge the question I ask of you again. What team did Venice play that has you out of your squirrel cage?

Are you an adult?

This is embarrassing to watch.

You shamelessly fanboy for this team while talking about character and then when your program is exposed as the biggest and dirtiest clown show on Earth, all you can do is ask this question in an attempt to diminish the impact of the truth.

Just letting you in on there is more to football than just this forum.

So now you're going to regurgitate the phony cliches that somebody like Peacock spouted for years.

You do realize that this fraud that you're defending claimed to have done what he did for the "integrity of high school football"?

The same guy who committed major violations twice.

Canes argues against himself. Peacock is a cheater everyone In the state knows that, STA cheats everyone in the state knows that. What is the Venice STA record?

Now I’ll reply to myself and use semi big words that makes it seem like I’m smart, but really everyone in here knows I’m just an idiot fan girl blowhard.

Canes argues against himself. Peacock is a cheater everyone In the state knows that, STA cheats everyone in the state knows that. What is the Venice STA record?

Peacock is a proven cheater, twice sanctioned.

STA is not, never sanctioned.

See how this works?

Venice cheats their ass off and because of that west coast losers accuse STA of cheating.

So (1) they change the subject to avoid admitting that their programs are sleazy and (2) they make up accusations against a third party school out of spite.

Now I’ll reply to myself and use semi big words that makes it seem like I’m smart, but really everyone in here knows I’m just an idiot fan girl blowhard.

You are increasingly irrelevant, clown.

Still think Yusuf Shakir is a good coach? Or that X's and O's are required to prove it?

What's funny is that your programs cheat their ass off and still suck.

You are increasingly irrelevant, clown.

Still think Yusuf Shakir is a good coach? Or that X's and O's are required to prove it?

What's funny is that your programs cheat their ass off and still suck.
Find where I said he was a good coach Carlo, I mean canes.

Find where I said he was a good coach Carlo, I mean canes.

You fought me at every turn when I proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he sucks as a head coach.

Now I bet you'll run away from that as fast as humanly possible. I mean you are from Bradenton so it's perfectly in character.

You fought me at every turn when I proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he sucks as a head coach.

Now I bet you'll run away from that as fast as humanly possible. I mean you are from Bradenton so it's perfectly in character.

You never proved anything and that was my point, you just said he sucked. Saying something isn't proof.

St. Thomas isn't your mamma stop acting like anyone who beats them slapped her.

You never proved anything and that was my point, you just said he sucked. Saying something isn't proof.

This is what I mean. You're a clown.

I published upwards of 25 posts in that thread meticulously exposing his resume, track record, etc. and yet your dumb ass thinks that I didn't prove anything.

Why?

Because you're nothing but a grunt how doesn't understand anything other than coaching cliches like "have small eyes, maintain outside leverage, keep your pad level low, etc."

I said Shakir sucked, I backed it up with evidence and then he proceeded to suck.

Everything I said was true and anybody with a lick of sense could see it.

25 Post’s is you replying to yourself. I don’t even know what that cliche your talking about is. What you didn’t reply to shows that your a homer stats girl. You don’t have any idea what your looking at when you watch hudl other than the stats.

25 Post’s is you replying to yourself.

Do you ever post anything of substance?

Your clown ass kept asking for reasons why I said he was a bad coach. I gave ample reasons, over and over again, and yet you kept pretending that no evidence was being presented.

You're too stupid to even understand what evidence looks like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT