ADVERTISEMENT

Brackets

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
I asked the question over a month ago about teams in the same district playing each other in the first round… I just noticed that Jefferson is hosting Jesuit!!! I thought they it setup so this would not happen… so maybe they should do away with districts and just setup points and place teams in regions…

Also Lakewood plays Tarpon Springs who I think is in the district… they should have flipped Jesuit and Tarpon Springs…I don’t like that and like the older system where two teams from the same district does not play each other the first round

So Barron Collier was 5-5 makes the playoffs and Charlotte was 6-4 doesn’t? Wow such BS in my opinion and the point system was suppose to STOP that from happening!!!!!

Last edited:
Hardee,

The moment that they kept the districts, they did away with that idea. If you switched Tarpon Springs and Jesuit, you are actually hurting Lakewood by making them play the "tougher" team.

Is Hardee going to beat Dunbar? Dunbar had athletic kids all over the field.
Immokalee vs Booker should be a cake walk.

Dunbar does have the athletes. There schedule is a little sub-par. If the Hardee team that played SE shows up Hardee should win, you just don’t know about kids these days.

I prefer district rematches round 1. Get rid of the weaker team earlier

Dunbar was fast, some great looking athletes, supposedly three or four D-1s on Defense, had a good WR. But Hardee has the coaching and should match up and have a decent shot. Venice destroyed Dunbar.

Dunbar best have a very good QB because Hardee’s defense is tops against the pass and run… They took away 6 passes away from SE and one fumble and they are good at doing that… With that said I’m going to say Dunbar wins this game because of their defense…Hardee offensive playbook is like 5 lines long I think…

But I think I’m going to be gone doing some night fishin’ during the game……If they win I will go to the next game most likely in Immokalee

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT