ADVERTISEMENT

Booker playing ineligible players???

Bradentucky1

May 15, 2018
Has anyone heard that Booker played 6 ineligible players during spring? Is the fhsaa more lenient during spring?

I was just told they smacked Lakewood Ranch pretty darn bad!! Are they back? I hope so because this district has been weak for a couple of years…

Last edited:
smacked or not im sure Lakewood Ranch folks wouldnt be happy if that were the case- However, the end result probably would be much the same. I hope for our county sake Booker didnt do that with everything going on at venice and riverview (non sports related) and now IF booker did that not a good look

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
As somebody told me earlier
“- spring games for teams like Booker, SE, LB, Bayshore and Desoto are just auditions for players to get invited to summer workouts for schools like Venice, manatee, Braden river, river view, and PC”

Which is true but I’m all for that considering what the private schools do. BTW what made these 6 ineligible and somebody in Manatee is not doing their job very well. Does each school have an AD or do they all have assistants with one AD in charge of the school district?

“- spring games for teams like Booker, SE, LB, Bayshore and Desoto are just auditions for players to get invited to summer workouts for schools like Venice, manatee, Braden river, river view, and PC”

Which is true but I’m all for that considering what the private schools do. BTW what made these 6 ineligible and somebody in Manatee is not doing their job very well. Does each school have an AD or do they all have assistants with one AD in charge of the school district?

Booker is in Sarasota County so that would fall on our admin

Which is true but I’m all for that considering what the private schools do.

I love when people expose themselves as craven opportunists who have no regard for the rules.

Its not cheating when there is enough gray areas and loopholes and you don't get caught.

Exploiting a loophole is not cheating.

Using spring practice of other schools to invite their players to summer workouts is recruiting. Plain and simple.

HardeeWildcatFan is OK with that and so that means he's OK with cheating.

Exploiting a loophole is not cheating.

Using spring practice of other schools to invite their players to summer workouts is recruiting. Plain and simple.

HardeeWildcatFan is OK with that and so that means he's OK with cheating.

Not so much as being OK with it, more like what else is new. Been watching this stuff for quite a while now.

Canes buddy please don’t even go there… Private schools cheat everyday by going to homes of prospects and getting them to go to the private school… And before you even go there let’s just say a private school staff member in 2013 ran his mouth to myself and another person at a game about how they go about it… Whenever all of this was reported to FHSAA the directors response was "it’s out of my hands"… We all know the state legislatures are protecting private schools but trust me the next governor is hopefully going to fix the cheating going on by private schools and their recruiting tactics!!! Because private schools do it doesn’t mean it’s not recruiting nor cheating as many private schools has been doing it for years now…

Canes buddy please don’t even go there… Private schools cheat everyday by going to homes of prospects and getting them to go to the private school…

And you have evidence of this, right?

Oh, of course not.

Just another empty, made up accusation to deflect from the documented cheating and corruption going on at schools on the west coast.

We all know the state legislatures are protecting private schools

We all know?

Of course you have evidence for this, right?

Not.

If the legislature was protecting private schools from sanctions it would be one of the greatest scandals in state athletic history.

But of course it's completely and 100% fabricated on your part.

The lengths that creeps like Silver King and HardeeWildcatFan will stoop to in order to deflect blame are endless.

Venice cheats. Braden River cheats. Booker cheats.

What do these clowns do?

Blame STA and other nameless private schools for crimes that haven't been committed or can't be proven.

So emails is not evidence of the incident? Are you saying the other person besides myself who was standing right there listening to that staff member is not evidence?

You my friend are just trying to take what private schools do and put the blame on public schools. I’m sorry a public school won the state in your classification this past year, well no I’m not. Quit the crap you are making yourself look like a 10 year old.. Geez I can see why others laughs at your post!!

So emails is not evidence of the incident? Are you saying the other person besides myself who was standing right there listening to that staff member is not evidence?

Then post the evidence. Relay it to a news outlet. Give it to the FHSAA.

Don't just hint at something vague and then whine when somebody doubts the veracity of your claims.

The things I say about Venice, Braden River and Booker are documented facts. The stuff you and other clowns say is nothing but hearsay and wishful thinking.

You my friend are just trying to take what private schools do and put the blame on public schools.

Again, this is comical.

I'm talking about documented instances of public schools cheating. You then respond with opaque and unfounded claims against unnamed private schools and then somehow claim that I'm the one trying to deflect blame.

It's almost as if you're doing some kind of performance art.

I’m sorry a public school won the state in your classification this past year, well no I’m not.

And then he puts forth the dictionary definition of a dodge.

In a thread about Booker cheating, he tries to cover for Venice cheating by insinuating something about a completely irrelevant third party school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT