ADVERTISEMENT

Bolt wan kno wha hap'nin wit Northwestern

Northwestern might could be practicin by Monday. This was posted on the Northwestern fan website Bleacher Report:

"The NCAA Division I Council has voted to approve voluntary workouts for football and basketball teams for the month of June, according to Pete Thamel of Yahoo Sports.

Thamel reported the NCAA will vote on other sports as soon as possible, perhaps within the next week. There is a moratorium on workouts through May 31 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

One hitch, however. In order for football and basketball players to work out, students in the general population have to be allowed back on campus and that is not presently the case.

The NCAA is looking at perhaps the most complex return of any major sports organization in the United States."

Damn, Usain. Nu'Trelle had no idea you was a NU fan. Is the Wildcats big in Jamaica?

As of 7/21/202 Jamaica has had 809 confirmed cases, with 628 of those being reported as completely recovered and 10 being reported as deaths related to the Chinese Virus. I didn't look particularly hard but I couldn't find data that reported testing versus confirmed cases, nor could I find anything that provided details on the remaining 171 confirmed cases as to whether any of those have been hospitalized.

Jamaica reopened its borders on July 1st to tourism, so all in all things appear to be just lovely there in as far as the Chinese virus is concerned.

As of 7/21/202 Jamaica has had 809 confirmed cases, with 628 of those being reported as completely recovered and 10 being reported as deaths related to the Chinese Virus. I didn't look particularly hard but I couldn't find data that reported testing versus confirmed cases, nor could I find anything that provided details on the remaining 171 confirmed cases as to whether any of those have been hospitalized.

Jamaica reopened its borders on July 1st to tourism, so all in all things appear to be just lovely there in as far as the Chinese virus is concerned.
Thanks bo. big numbers. china be playing wit far. Trump on it though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT