ADVERTISEMENT

Best in State(NC) and 6th Nationally

Why are you randomly inserting Lakeland and Rosco into a thread about a North Carolina kid?

That's pretty much what BLOVIATING is.

And this is a NO BLOVIATING ZONE!!!
Because Bosco likes to play or know about teams that may be good.. Lakeland, at times has had good teams.. Bosco also would like to play in Fla as they have good teams.. Random insertion is the 82nd airborne, you said nothing there... If you noticed I asked a Lakeland poster that question, no you did not.. Fayettville and a plethora of other random remarks.. I liked the no bloviating zone, very good.. Dan, I am still not a troll.. You know that... ps I can post wherever I want and will continue to do so.

Neut, like you live in SW Fl and never ate an Eastern Diamondback? Its the definition of 'tastes like chicken.' Snake eater's = Special Forces, they like the Fayetteville area.

The biggest problem with the Eastern Diamondback is it gives you gas. Same with the Moccasin. Now the Western Sidewinder is a little more gastro friendly.

Cocoa is okay for a small school. They just got the crap beat out of them by the National All-Star team though. They will be playing another top Ohio team this weekend when they got to St. Edward.

Because Bosco likes to play or know about teams that may be good.. Lakeland, at times has had good teams.. Bosco also would like to play in Fla as they have good teams.. ... I am still not a troll.. You know that... ps I can post wherever I want and will continue to do so.

But, you are not Bosco, son.

Are you?

If you guys from another state want to start firefights with Florida guys then you want to go to the Rivals.com or NationalHSfootball.com boards, many will play with you there.

You have nothing of substance to do with the Bosco program and should stop representing yourself as such.

You have nothing of substance to do with the Bosco program and should stop representing yourself as such.

You're about to get a response from druckstick that goes along the lines of mentioning the following:

- He's in the Bosco Hall of Fame (at center, weighing a whopping 160 pounds).
- You're a fool.
- You're a coward.

Hopefully he sees I already covered that ground for him, so he skips the usual (the above mentioned) and gets straight to "the good stuff."

Did this fool think he could roll in here, bring it weak, switch gameplan to passive aggressive, then get real passive,
AND NOT GET TUNED UP?

You're about to get a response from druckstick that goes along the lines of mentioning the following:

- He's in the Bosco Hall of Fame (at center, weighing a whopping 160 pounds).
- You're a fool.
- You're a coward.

Hopefully he sees I already covered that ground for him, so he skips the usual (the above mentioned) and gets straight to "the good stuff."
South, still living with mom and dad ? All the best.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT