ADVERTISEMENT

Bartow's new coach

Phac Nam

Sep 10, 2015
McCrae. I met him a couple years back when he was helping with an all-star thing up in Jacksonville. He was at Bishop Snyder up here - came from Bartow as an assistant before Snyder hired him as HC...I think they're 1-1 or 2-1 (one might have been a kickoff deal)...anybody know anything about him or how Bartow is looking? Guy had a good head on his shoulders, from what I remember.

McCrae. I met him a couple years back when he was helping with an all-star thing up in Jacksonville. He was at Bishop Snyder up here - came from Bartow as an assistant before Snyder hired him as HC...I think they're 1-1 or 2-1 (one might have been a kickoff deal)...anybody know anything about him or how Bartow is looking? Guy had a good head on his shoulders, from what I remember.

I haven't been able to see Bartow yet but I have listened to a few games on the radio and it sounds like McCrae has them heading in the right direction. We should know a little more next week when they travel to Fort Meade.

JC-5...I forgot about that!!! Good grief...he's probably on that Iowa board talking politics or something...somebody hunt him down and tell him Phac Nam is looking for him!

Them olds had Stoner put out to pasture a few years back...rumor was they had the boy fixed...

Sotner to pasture? Don't believe it! ;)He will show when we least expect it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT