ADVERTISEMENT

Bartow26 Lakeland 25 final

Lakeland was probably still a little skidish after last week's lightening storm...

Lakeland was probably still a little skidish after last week's lightening storm...

Something tells me this was a case of Lakeland underestimating Bartow. Especially after Bartow got beat by Fort Meade.

Something tells me this was a case of Lakeland underestimating Bartow. Especially after Bartow got beat by Fort Meade.

LOL, this was a textbook example of a team leading every stat except the scoreboard and congratulations to the Yellow Jackets for the win. Lakeland shot themselves in the foot with penalties; 20 for 168 yards including 30 yards on Bartow's winning drive who's offense only managed 26 yards and 142 total yards. Nonetheless, Bartow capitalized off Lakeland miscues when it counted the most.

If Lakeland keeps that up, their season will end very soon and I hope it's at the hands of my Red Devils. That's for you Nulli. LOL

LOL, this was a textbook example of a team leading every stat except the scoreboard and congratulations to the Yellow Jackets for the win. Lakeland shot themselves in the foot with penalties; 20 for 168 yards including 30 yards on Bartow's winning drive who's offense only managed 26 yards and 142 total yards. Nonetheless, Bartow capitalized off Lakeland miscues when it counted the most.

If Lakeland keeps that up, their season will end very soon and I hope it's at the hands of my Red Devils. That's for you Nulli. LOL
BET!

Heart,

What happened!? Lol

This was the Lakeland team we have been expecting all season. Hope they can find the consistency to keep it going a few more weeks. Still need to cut down on the penalties though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT