ADVERTISEMENT

American Heritage vs Don Bosco Prep

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
Saw AHP play BTW and was impressed..... except for the penalties and TALKING !!!!!! Who wins Fri night???

I don't know much about DBP this year. Can you give a rundown? I thought AHP would lose to Colquitt but either A BTW is better than I thought or B CC is not as good as I gave them credit for either way it was a good out of state win.

Well, they always play very hard nosed defense and are in very good shape. A little light in depth,but have about 5-6 real players and hitters.. They like to run and are very basic,but have a good qb who got a ride to Syracuse.. Their coach,who was voted a few years ago, one of the top 5 in America is no non sense AT ALL !!! I will be there..

Cool thanks,

I honestly don't know then. this AHP team is very athletic but not as disciplined and I know that can kill you on the road especially a team like DBP

If AHP plays its "A" game it can beat Bosco. Colquitt, even though they aren't what they last year, is no joke. And AHP handled them on the road after getting trounced by BTW. I'd think AHP can win but Bosco is about the most disciplined team you'll ever face. Without knowing too much about Bosco, if it is their usual type squad, I'd say Bosco by 7. If they are deficient in talent though, AHP will out athlete them and win. Should be a fun game.

If you can,go to the game..

I live in Clearwater... about 3.5 hours away... That won't be happening LOL.

I thought the game was in Jersey though but I am not surprised as DBP is one of the schools that don't mind traveling to Florida.

I don't blame you..Too far........... Many connected with Bosco want to come to Fla because we feel the best overall teams are here.. I live in Palm Beach and went to Manatee and that was a haul..

Are they still trying to make people pay to watch that this year? I know now there are plenty of games that are streamed live on Youtube for Free like the BTW vs STA game as well as the Manatee game.

Won't this be DBP 3rd time traveling to Florida? Manatee, STA and Now AHP? Correct me if I am wrong.

Bosco also traveled to Florida to play Fort Pierce Central in 2014. A 41-14 win.

Wow so this is their 4th time? OKay say what you will about DBP but I have respect for them. How many schools are willing to come to Florida to play our teams?

No charge to watch that i know of??? Bosco is 4-1 against Fla teams.. Got wrecked by MC at Bosco. Beat STA 24-7 at West Point..

I thought I read something on the National Board about 3 AHP possibly out for this game. If that is the case, could be a long night for AHP.

21-0 final AHP over Bosco. Ironmen are clearly not what they once were. Not sure the program ever recovered from the drubbing it took at the hands of Miami Central.

Hats off to AHP.. Bosco had played one scrimage,then players got virus and had to cancel 2nd scrimage.. AHP was better and the fact it was Bosco's first game hurt. However, not one Bosco fan had excuses for the loss other than AHP,last night, played a good game and Bosco did not. The MC game had nothing to do with this loss or the level of Bosco's last 5 year lack luster teams, that is, compared to teams from 2000-2011 where they had 4-5 All American hs players on that team alone. The real reason is the parity that has now manifested in the North Jersey catholic leagues play. You now have Bosco,Bergen Catholic, St Joes of Montvale,Paramus Catholic, St Peters Prep and even De Paul and Seton Hall Prep now competing for ball players.. It's no longer just Bosco. Kids now are picking the school where they feel they can play..

Reactions: 181pl
Also hope and there was a mention of Bosco playing STA again at Hardrock Stadium.. Bosco will be back to Fla some more. Good teams here and we want to play the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT