ADVERTISEMENT

Adidas Muck Commercial

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
I played in college with seven cats from Belle Glade. Roy Brown (may he RIP) was our running back and was the fastest human I ever saw. Way back in 1973, he and Walt Haslam our FB (both were 1,000+ yard backs) came into the weight room with the Clewiston paper showing me a picture of two little black kids, shirtless and shoeless holding rabbits (They didn't have no Adidas or even Chuck Taylors). They said their grandmothers would give us a quarter to run down rabbits when they burned the cane fields. That, they said, was why they were faster than a scalded dog. 37 years later ESPN did a story on this.

Now Adidas is got a commercial

The legend of FL Football baby!

Last edited:
Hard for a human to run down a jackrabbit ... no doubt about it ... almost as hard as shooting them using a .22.

Yeah those guys were from Lauderdale and Miami. I heard a lot of my Muck Homies upset about the depiction and disrespect of their tradition.

Yeah those guys were from Lauderdale and Miami. I heard a lot of my Muck Homies upset about the depiction and disrespect of their tradition.
Stay tuned to A&E Network. Sound like this headed for a new episode of The Furse 48.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT