ADVERTISEMENT

941 area teams

SotaCoach2

Oct 23, 2017
How many advance? how many go home?

Personally I like View, Venice, and BRHS in clock games and move on easily. The opponents will be outclassed in too many areas for those games to be close.

Palmetto wins a tight one since they are battle tested however I think P Park is probably a better test than Charlotte was.

Booker and Manatee go home in games that arent particularly close however if one team can keep it closer than you think I would go with Manatee.

Venice will be winning something like 42-0 in the 1st half...

P Park is talented but they are young and don't have the mental fortitude I think to beat Palmetto... Complete clash of styles so the game should be interesting.

Booker and Manatee will not advance. The other teams will make it out the first round. I think the Palmetto game is 50/50

Booker and Manatee will not advance. The other teams will make it out the first round. I think the Palmetto game is 50/50

PPark is close to my home and with these teams creating an interesting match-up I might go check it out.

I see Venice, BR & Palmetto advancing.

Honestly, I would not be shocked if Manatee gets running clock'd. The only way I see that not happening is if Osceola plays very slowly and runs alot of clock on each possession.

P Park is talented but they are young and don't have the mental fortitude I think to beat Palmetto... Complete clash of styles so the game should be interesting.

Pinellas vs Manatee/Sarasota Counties usually goes the 941's way. Usually...

Booker has a short lived playoff run. They are lucky to have an extra week of practice and seniors should enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm not up on Manatee opponent but my guess is they just don't have enough to get past a number 1 in that region. They would need to run the ball and control the clock. Pass only when you need to. Get first downs to keep Manatees defense off the field.

Riverview should be fine round 1 vs Gateway. Its that possible second round vs Vero that would be the issue.

Palmetto is a team that could make some noise if they play all out. Issue is they are going to be on the road. Experience in playoffs cold hurt them as well.

Braden River will blow out South Fort Myers. That team should not have been in anyways and their playoffs will also be short lived.

I think Venice gets it done round 1. Its at home which is always nice.

Have not looked at the St Pete team, I'm guessing they are not too hot?

Who have they played that is any good? I saw they played Braden River last week with a final score of 38-14.

I'm already looking forward to Riverview vs undefeated Vero Beach next round and Braden River vs Venice again.

Booker has a short lived playoff run. They are lucky to have an extra week of practice and seniors should enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm not up on Manatee opponent but my guess is they just don't have enough to get past a number 1 in that region. They would need to run the ball and control the clock. Pass only when you need to. Get first downs to keep Manatees defense off the field.

Riverview should be fine round 1 vs Gateway. Its that possible second round vs Vero that would be the issue.

Palmetto is a team that could make some noise if they play all out. Issue is they are going to be on the road. Experience in playoffs cold hurt them as well.

Braden River will blow out South Fort Myers. That team should not have been in anyways and their playoffs will also be short lived.

I think Venice gets it done round 1. Its at home which is always nice.
PPark won't have an advantage with playoff experience.

Have not looked at the St Pete team, I'm guessing they are not too hot?

Who have they played that is any good? I saw they played Braden River last week with a final score of 38-14.

They beat Largo really bad the 1st game of the season which made everyone look and think they were going to have a really good year... Then they went and lost to Pinellas Park, a bad Countryside team got beat down by East Lake... I think their issue is they have a bunch of 1 year transfer type players who are not playing well together. Them losing to Countryside sealed their fate for me. Venice should not have much issue.

They beat Largo really bad the 1st game of the season which made everyone look and think they were going to have a really good year... Then they went and lost to Pinellas Park, a bad Countryside team got beat down by East Lake... I think their issue is they have a bunch of 1 year transfer type players who are not playing well together. Them losing to Countryside sealed their fate for me. Venice should not have much issue.

Not good that their starting QB looked like he got knocked out late in the BR game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT