ADVERTISEMENT

6A(#3) Mainland at 7A(#8) Bartram Trail - Rescheduled

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Today's game has been moved to 5pm Monday(Labor Day) because of the hurricane threat. School boards have to make quick calls and this is the safe and correct one even though the storm will be 100's of miles away by 7pm this evening. Who's for real and who's the pretender ? Early statement game, but still plenty of time for improvement for both teams.
On a sad note my Mainland consecutive game streak ends Monday. That's a work night for me. Being a holiday I'm not going to stick someone to cover (cough,cough) my shift. From the first game of the 2000 season through Deland last week, home and away, I'VE seen all the games that counted. My guess is somewhere around 200 in a row. New streak starts in two weeks. No way does it surpass the original. I'm not wearing a diaper to any game :)

I think a lot of Northern Florida games will be cancelled. 70,000 have no power in Tallahassee right now. I haven't heard about the Jacksonville or Tampa areas yet.

Sorry your streak had to fall!

I think a lot of Northern Florida games will be cancelled. 70,000 have no power in Tallahassee right now. I haven't heard about the Jacksonville or Tampa areas yet.

Sorry your streak had to fall!
Thanks for the sympathy Choctaw, I'm starting a new one, Buc Forever...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT