ADVERTISEMENT

5A State Championship Match-up prediction

HWY you and HWF sure LOVE to talk about men getting handled. I do not want either of you to "handle" me.

Desoto the brown leather thing is called a ball or pigskin. No you cannot gut it and make chitlins out of it.
That brown leather thing is something you never "handled". I wish Mowatt would have played when I played. I would have enjoyed watching him wimper after I lit his @$% up. "HardeeWildcatFan" or we can use your old high school nickname "cupcake". Just kidding, bring bludog and come down on the sideline. Look me up and we will visit. Wear goggles for eye protection though cause we are going to sloberknock Immokalee!

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Keep us updated on the score. Hardee defeated Cardinal Mooney who looked good this year 16-0 in 2qrts and then Hardee defeated Avon Park 31-6 in 2qrts. last night.

You must be that “Looky here, looky here, looky here” guy. As for Zeke, he received a shoe contract , how about you? Your “If I were playing or if I was head to head with this guy or that guy blah blah “ blah” sounds just like you Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!!

BTW that QB transfer is the real deal!!!

That brown leather thing is something you never "handled". I wish Mowatt would have played when I played. I would have enjoyed watching him wimper after I lit his @$% up. "HardeeWildcatFan" or we can use your old high school nickname "cupcake". Just kidding, bring bludog and come down on the sideline. Look me up and we will visit. Wear goggles for eye protection though cause we are going to sloberknock Immokalee!

@DeSoto Poolboy Did you ever hear of a player for DeSoto County by the name of Fred Fields that played in the late '80s (perhaps early 90's) named Fred Fields?

Probably one of (if not) the fastest players ever for that program.

@DeSoto Poolboy Did you ever hear of a player for DeSoto County by the name of Fred Fields that played in the late '80s (perhaps early 90's) named Fred Fields?

Probably one of (if not) the fastest players ever for that program.
Yes sir, Fred could fly, we would run bucksweep and he would run it wide, often outside of blocks but outrun the entire defense. He was a great player.

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
I remember Fred Fields but I think Daniels was faster. Do you recall Daniels in 86? The year he was all American up until he met up with Hardee that year. Whatever happened to Daniels?

I think the two best we ever had was Lawrence Thompson who Desoto must have ripped off at least 5 jerseys and TANK!! Do you remember Tank from Hardee? Yes I’m im old enough to remember Zeke, Lawrence and Tank. Im about to hit the big 50 in a couple of months. Geez im getting the old man disease and have to start taking Geritol soon!!!

I remember Fred Fields but I think Daniels was faster. Do you recall Daniels in 86? The year he was all American up until he met up with Hardee that year. Whatever happened to Daniels?

I think the two best we ever had was Lawrence Thompson who Desoto must have ripped off at least 5 jerseys and TANK!! Do you remember Tank from Hardee? Yes I’m im old enough to remember Zeke, Lawrence and Tank. Im about to hit the big 50 in a couple of months. Geez im getting the old man disease and have to start taking Geritol soon!!!
I heard about Thompson and Tank Snelling and watched Zeke play for the Giants. Hardee has had great players like Romeo, Refour, Rashad Faison, Barnes, the little guy McWorter was Tuff. The best DeSoto player that no one talks about is Whit Cornell who was super fast.

What ever happened to Jamar Jones? He was one heck of a WR. I remember he signed with Michigan State, but then what?

Btw POOLBOY and anybody else who watched the video I took down please explain why I counted five times only 17 Desoto players dressed out? Poolboy is a huge fake or he didn’t know… 17 is unheard of in 5A football, well 70 years ago maybe but today, no way…

I’m done with u Poolboy because man I feel bad for DHS… Seriously……

Last edited:
We were hoping for 22...got a long way to go for sure...

I’m praying for you guys Wilddog I seriously am…It’s "rebirthing" pains and I’m confident you guys will be back soon…I have nothing but respect for my kin down south…

Last edited:
Btw POOLBOY and anybody else who watched the video I took down please explain why I counted five times only 17 Desoto players dressed out? Poolboy is a huge fake or he didn’t know… 17 is unheard of in 5A football, well 70 years ago maybe but today, no way…

I’m done with u Poolboy because man I feel bad for DHS… Seriously……
I did nt even want to look at the board today, it hurts. I am an idiot to think we are ready for Venice or Charlotte. Immokalee is really fast. Did not have 17, we had a couple more. We will get better. Everyone needs to pull together and support Coach Hay.

I did nt even want to look at the board today, it hurts. I am an idiot to think we are ready for Venice or Charlotte. Immokalee is really fast. Did not have 17, we had a couple more. We will get better. Everyone needs to pull together and support Coach Hay.

Poolboy no one is doubting your support for Coach Hay and DHS. There’s something I’ve learned over the years, even though you team may be good there is always another team just better, just be humble no matter if they win or lose and last just enjoy the game. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in ourselves we end up placing horse blinders on and refuse to see the truth, kinda like some person we are seeing currently on this board in other posts/topics. I’ve been there done that and refuse to go there again. Life is more than just football. It’s going to take a couple of years of the damage that was done, mainly after last year’s incident.

I’m all for DHS because I have more in common with the name of Arcadia than just about anybody else. My Grandmother was Lucille Coker, her Dad was Sebastian “Uncle Bass” Coker, and his mother is no other than Arcadia Albritton. I’m a true descendent of Arcadia while others who claim to be are not even close.

Reactions: Silver King
running clock desoto is trash wont make playoffs i mean did you expect any different? anyone buying in to that rhetoric was on drugs- they cant even beat 1/2 their district LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT