ADVERTISEMENT

5A State Championship Match-up prediction

Kim Jong Un versus a Mike Pence/Donald Trump tag team. The winner gets Putnam County.

Desoto won't even make it to the playoffs. I know a team that has that District on lock down

Hardee or Southeast? I would be careful looking too far ahead because of what happened a few years ago as them Dawgs came up to Hardee and walked away with a win. That win caused Hardee to sit at home and the district champion!!!

It won’t make a difference with these private schools doing with what FHSAA says “it’s out of our hands because of certain legislatures down south"!!!! True story and I still have the email,

Agreed Desoto wont even make the playoffs and if they did they would prob get "clocked" 1st round #HotGarbage

Hardee or Southeast? I would be careful looking too far ahead because of what happened a few years ago as them Dawgs came up to Hardee and walked away with a win. That win caused Hardee to sit at home and the district champion!!!

It won’t make a difference with these private schools doing with what FHSAA says “it’s out of our hands because of certain legislatures down south"!!!! True story and I still have the email,

DHS won't even be the county champ

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Agreed Desoto wont even make the playoffs and if they did they would prob get "clocked" 1st round #HotGarbage
BS I calling you out. Sota dumb statement you made. You know jack about DeSoto football. Bumpers boys will clown this district.

What does Immokalee bring back?

Indians seemed to be a little stronger then most 5A in that Region and were probably one of the most underrated teams in the state last year IMO.
For what it's worth in Broward, I don't expect Cardinal Gibbons and AHP to be quite as strong as last year. Coconut Creek should be feisty and worth noting. Still trying to get a few more updates on Hallandale and Stranahan.

Reactions: Wavebb
What does Immokalee bring back?

Indians seemed to be a little stronger then most 5A in that Region and were probably one of the most underrated teams in the state last year IMO.
For what it's worth in Broward, I don't expect Cardinal Gibbons and AHP to be quite as strong as last year. Coconut Creek should be feisty and worth noting. Still trying to get a few more updates on Hallandale and Stranahan.

I’m hearing Cardinal Gibbons is the team to beat down south with what FHSAA calls "transfers"…

I’m hearing Cardinal Gibbons is the team to beat down south with what FHSAA calls "transfers"…

You must know something I don't know.....To my knowledge Cardinal Gibbons has added two Stoneman Douglas 2021 JV players (two brothers) or something thus far.

AHP and Cardinal Gibbons will likely be the 5A teams to beat from this area. I wouldn't pencil in Cardinal Gibbons yet...I believe Gibbons lost their entire WR core, entire secondary , most LBs and one of the best Kickers in the state. AHP lost a lot in similar fashion but seem to be reloading with a lot more transfers.

You must know something I don't know.....To my knowledge Cardinal Gibbons has added two Stoneman Douglas 2021 JV players (two brothers) or something thus far.

AHP and Cardinal Gibbons will likely be the 5A teams to beat from this area. I wouldn't pencil in Cardinal Gibbons yet...I believe Gibbons lost their entire WR core, entire secondary , most LBs and one of the best Kickers in the state. AHP lost a lot in similar fashion but seem to be reloading with a lot more transfers.
Like I said I heard so that’s why I posted to see what I heard was untrue or true… Glad you cleared that up for me… I was thinking Immokalee should be the strongest down south but then again I don’t know how many they lost…

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
Desoto is trash will be trash and wont make the playoffs or even compete in that district which = trash... if you want to talk about football in West central FL Manatee Sarasota Charlotte counties all good and Hardee has history of being decent- desoto TRASH

Desoto is trash will be trash and wont make the playoffs or even compete in that district which = trash... if you want to talk about football in West central FL Manatee Sarasota Charlotte counties all good and Hardee has history of being decent- desoto TRASH

There are atleast a team in each of those counties( Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte) that DHS is better than -- and all three are in their district--- and SotaCoach2 say it aint so!

There are atleast a team in each of those counties( Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte) that DHS is better than -- and all three are in their district--- and SotaCoach2 say it aint so!

Congrats you can beat Bayshore haha size up those rings boys! #GTFOH

Southeast will be back in full rebuild mode with a coaching staff that from what I have heard last served together as a weak 2A private staff.

Southeast will be back in full rebuild mode with a coaching staff that from what I have heard last served together as a weak 2A private staff.

So SE staff are all new? Nobody stayed or were asked to come back, meaning the assistants? I do hope the best for SE...

HT-PREPS site- BREAKING: Immokalee will not take part in the jamboree with @LHSDreadnaughts at @VeniceIndianFB on Wednesday. Immoakee now is scheduled to be home against DeSoto County. Lakeland will play Venice in a full contest.

That would have been a long long drive for Immokalee just for a spring game…. That didn’t make sense on their part so I’m glad they were about to get a game one & half hours closer to them…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT