ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football toughest Schedule

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach
This should be a great discussion
tenor.gif

Looking around the area Palmetto has a pretty tough one with Manatee, Braden River, Venice while adding Riverview (Sarasota), Lake Gibson and Charlotte.

Reactions: peezy28
I agree but I don't think Palmetto has the budget to play their away games in Miami. For this area their schedule is among the toughest.

I have no idea I am just stating that the most logical reason Palmetto does not travel to Miami for a regular season game is because it costs a lot less to play a tough team that's 20 minutes away.

With teams stadium sharing down there, they'll play you home and home if you get out the checkbook. A lot of area teams don't want to schedule Charlotte, so we've been picking up a couple of Dade/Broward teams the last five or six years and have yet to travel there.

But Palmetto can find a few decent teams around Sun Coast and SW to play. They had a decent team athlete wise last year, so this schedule would help them.

Reactions: swett2victory
MaDdIsISon Counthey gawt dat all day! You'd wants it came ant gat it. Das wrights we gat to cames two you.

DP has

Orange City (lingard)
Mainland
Apopka
Olympia (elite qb and wr)
Wekiva (talented)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT