ADVERTISEMENT

you may not have liked me...

Mr HiSchool

Aug 20, 2001
And you may not have agreed with me...

But at least when I was doing the marketing for the FHSAA ...

1 - we had major sponsors
2 - the events were live on Sun Sports
3 - The video/audio streams were $3.95
4 - people knew where to tune in...

it's aggravating to know that 4/5 of the teams that are participating in the finals can't have the games on TV because SpectrumSports isn't outside of the I-4 corridor.

Reactions: gambello
Brother, I always liked you. Had nothing to do with you buying wings in OkaHUMPka.......

And you may not have agreed with me...

But at least when I was doing the marketing for the FHSAA ...

1 - we had major sponsors
2 - the events were live on Sun Sports
3 - The video/audio streams were $3.95
4 - people knew where to tune in...

it's aggravating to know that 4/5 of the teams that are participating in the finals can't have the games on TV because SpectrumSports isn't outside of the I-4 corridor.

I agree that the TV situation is BS now. And, we always like you. C'mon man!

Mr HiSchool:

Most FL HS fan probably had no idea about what you was doin BEHIND the scenes, so there have to be very little amnimosity over that. Most of us always disagreed wiff you because it was fun. Nomsayin?

In the mean time, if Nu'Trelle ever need a line coach to work with 145-150 pound centers, you will forever be his number one choice.

Lastly, if Miss Minnie call in from Live Oak again, please tell her Nu'Trelle send his best.

everyone liked you but me. Hope you and your family is doing well. You tried hard in a thankless job. Now you know how coaches feel.

Nu'Trelle's all-time favorite Friday Night Scoreboard call:

Mr HiSchool: "Beef-O-Brady's Friday Night call-in show. Do you have a score?"
Miss Minnie: "No ... I was just wondering if you had any score on the Suwanee game?"
Mr HiSchool: "This is Week One of the play-offs, Miss Minnie, and unfortunately Suwanee didn't make it this season."
(long period of dead air space)
Miss Minnie: "Okay. Well, I'll check back with you next week to see if they're doing any better."

everyone liked you but me. Hope you and your family is doing well. You tried hard in a thankless job. Now you know how coaches feel.
I am - and have been - coaching for four years.

Trust me. I know the struggles of coaching

M. Hischool, I always liked you, and I miss you now. The message board is not the same without you, and it would be nice to make a post without being threatened to be kicked off the board like the current moderator does.

M. Hischool, I always liked you, and I miss you now. The message board is not the same without you, and it would be nice to make a post without being threatened to be kicked off the board like the current moderator does.
You rang?!?! LMAO

I never threatened you though. Lol funny guy

The message board is not the same without (Mr HiSchool), and it would be nice to make a post without being threatened to be kicked off the board like the current moderator does.
Must be them Unlimited Fries from Red Robin doin the talkin, peezy.

Come on down MrHiSchool you would have fit in fine Friday with the guys, just like today(Saturday). Westside, 50yrd line, around rows 25-30. Those present: Wave, MarkCannon, 307Mac, Darterblue, Peezy, FPC Head Coach(Travis Roland) and a couple Spectrum Sports announcers. I've gained a few pounds over the years and can shield you from the cold and rain....

The schools needs to stand up to FHSAA and demand better because these teams belong to the schools not FHSAA AND NHSAA!!!!

Mr. HiSchool you were and still are IMHO the best. I never heard anyone on this board having issues with you whatsoever. There may have been disagreements but that is normal as we all have our opinions.

Mr. HiSchool you were and still are IMHO the best. I never heard anyone on this board having issues with you whatsoever. There may have been disagreements but that is normal as we all have our opinions.
Talk about LaLaLand. Hardee you were either fishing or hibernating, but MrHi banished untold numbers to timeout and or permanent exile. Revisionist history doesn't apply here. The man was KING.

Reactions: xcat1969
Talk about LaLaLand. Hardee you were either fishing or hibernating, but MrHi banished untold numbers to timeout and or permanent exile. Revisionist history doesn't apply here. The man was KING.

Hardee is as much a clown as Steve Berrey himself.

Steve is a liar and a fraud.

I could document it all if the board wants.

Those steak fries are a scam... Everyone knows you can't eat more than 2 servings of those after eating a big ole burger
Au contrare, mon ami. It was a high-roller, all-day affair. Word from Nu'Trelle's operatives - who was embed deep undercover the day of the meeting - the boys showed up bout 11 am and didn't evacuate til jus after 9:30 pm. Four waitresses and two busboys (over the course of two shiffs) quit after they discovered a 50 cent tip was left on each side of the booth. According to actual eye-witnesses, the largest denomination coin leff on the table were a dime.

Reactions: peezy28
Hardee is as much a clown as Steve Berrey himself.

Steve is a liar and a fraud.

I could document it all if the board wants.

Why? Because you were caught morphing? If he put you on the ban-wagon it was for good reason, I know because I could have been banned many times before.

As for fishing I just started doing that again in the past three years and he’s been gone for like 4-5 years if I recall. I went into hibernation after January 2010 due to several cervical disc herniated and then 2012 a lumbar herniated did not help, but I constantly watched and read these boards because I like reading Nu’Trelles and Silver Kings stuff.

Mr HiSchool will always be the man, the king of this board and even the Friday Night Post game show.

Carlos the bottle is pointing to you so I dare you spread your gossip!!!!

Silver King weren't there? Hard to believe. Damn Demon Rum musta did the boy in!

SK was in Bayfront Hospital with two IVs in his arms thanks to an infection caused by what he was told was a simple in-ofice procedure gone awry.

He would loved to watch Coach Peacock and the Indians win.

SK was in Bayfront Hospital with two IVs in his arms thanks to an infection caused by what he was told was a simple in-ofice procedure gone awry.

He would loved to watch Coach Peacock and the Indians win.

You okay man?

Yeah now - blood infection, caught it just in time. They missed my veins 14 times, hit them about another 20 with blood tests and moving ports. Only the 2nd time in my adult life I've been in a hosptial, they suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT