ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if anyone asked for a r\efund ...

Earth to Neut, Earth to Nu'Trelle , Earth to Neutral, come in please - Do you Copy? I repeat; do you copy?

Choc is probably referring to their rank: even the ESPN talking heads want to keep them in the Top 5. Besides SK don't think Choc's even blond.

No, I'm the only female in my family who is not blond.

I did not watch. I had already seen two games that day and watched reruns of the Big Bang Theory instead. So please explain your comment. I really don't understand!

So please explain your comment. I really don't understand!
To say it was a tremendous game would be the ultimate in understatement. Like a classic Heavyweight Championship fight, both competitors absorbed untold numbers of knockout blows and the winner was not determined until late in the 15th round. Comprendo?

Hard to imagine any player in college football more important to his team than Louisville's QB Lamar Jackson outta Boynton Beach. Clemson had his number for most of the first half, but the elusive, quick as a cat Jackson had them grabbing for air during the second half.

If #17 Louisville WR had made a cut toward the inside and got the first down instead of allowing Clemson's DB to force him out of bounds, Louisville might have scored last and won. What a game!

Reactions: Dave Lackford
Great game. The refs f&cked L-ville over in the first half big time. Could have been the difference in the game, but both teams are fantastic.

The refs f&cked L-ville over in the first half big time.
Agree. When Clemson LB Ben Boulware (#10) put Lamar Jackson in a headlock and started choking him (shown clearly in a pile-up in the replay near the end of the first half), the officials definitely should have ejected him.

When "street ball" breaks out in a game, ejections are about the only language that players understand ... and there were some serious street ball issues taking place near the end of the first half. The officials almost lost control of the game.

You have to 'splain your comment, Neut, but she don't have to 'splain watching Big Bang Theory?

Jackson is a great player. So is Watson. Clemson has a slightly better supporting cast but I'd favor Lville in a Neutral Site game.

Right now, I think the playoff will be:

Bama
OSU v. Michigan winner
Clemson or Lville; If Clemson doesn't stumble, Lville is out unless there are some losses by other teams.
Baylor or Washington if they both win out

Houston is right there also, but I have a feeling they will blow a game.
Pie in the sky choice would be the Hurricanes. Wouldn't that be something. I still think FSU beats them this weekend. They'd also have to beat Clemson.

Probably not. Unless Washington get upset by another traditional PAC 10 team, I think they are in the driver seat for a playoff spot. They just have to win out.

Pie in the sky choice would be the Hurricanes. Wouldn't that be something.

I heard a guy on one of the college shows yesterday afternoon say if Miami were to get through their next four games, they win it all.

Probably not. Unless Washington get upset by another traditional PAC 10 team, I think they are in the driver seat for a playoff spot. They just have to win out.

It does't have to be traditional, any PAC Team, no matter how bad they are, can beat a Nationally Ranked PAC 10 team - they prove that year after year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT