ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the War Eagles fans?

Last edited:
APKnewsguy a well-known reporter/photographer for a small-town FL newspaper. He so big that one 90+ degree afternoon at a State final players on one sideline started fist-fighting each other just for a chance to stand in his shadow. The boy make Silver King look like a midget.

APKnewsguy a well-known reporter/photographer for a small-town FL newspaper. He so big that one 90+ degree afternoon at a State final players on one sideline started fist-fighting each other just for a chance to stand in his shadow. The boy make Silver King look like a midget.
Oh i got you now, i didn't mean BIG as in LARGE in was talking more like supportive!!

Victor, I believe you should start out with something a little more, lets say, pedestrian.

Like Proseteye or Jambun85. Invite them to your board first, jumping right into the Florida elite would only end up with hurt feelings, a lowering of self esteem, and frustration with misunderstanding the material.

Good luck!

Reactions: redfishron
Victor, I believe you should start out with something a little more ... pedestrian ... Good luck!

To Blackpopsicle: Nu'Trelle would prefer to practice Pedestrianism ... in fack, he was baptized Pedestrian ... but there ain't no Pedestrinarian churches within biking distance.

Last edited:
To Blackpopsicle: Nu'Trelle would prefer to practice Pedestrianism ... in fack, he was baptized Pedestrian ... but there ain't no Pedestrinarian churches within biking distance.
My first wife was a pedestrian. I was ok with it, even with all that foot washing. At our particular church, they occasionally would have communion on foot washing Sundays, but only before people started pulling off their kicks. Easter? Man, please! Them people would go all out with the new kicks on that day! Gucci, Lewis Vitron, Jordans before they even got loaded on the truck for the mall. I always went with gator loafers with see through socks, cause I pimp like dat.

Victor, let me 'splain something, when Nutral said he couldn't find a Pedestrian Church within biking distance, that was a joke. He know good and damn well they ain't gonna let NOBODY come up in no Full Gospel Pedestrian Church riding no damn Schwinn. Like Blackpop say better invite jam buns, first.

... when Neutral said he couldn't find a Pedestrian Church within biking distance, that was a joke. He know good and damn well they ain't gonna let NOBODY come up in no Full Gospel Pedestrian Church riding no damn Schwinn.

Update for redfishron: Nu'Trelle have just about give up all hope that they will ever build a Pedestrinarian Church any where nearby, but some people stopped by the trailer park last week and dropped-off a booklet on Discordianism - a ministry which was started in the late 50's.

According to them, old time religions are falling out of favor because people can no longer be expected to agree on hundreds - if not thousands - of principals and issues. Their theory is that churches should eliminate most rules and regulations and allow each individual to believe whatever he or she want to.

Sounded like it might be of interest to Nu'Trelle, so he asked where and when he could attend a service. They said they'd have to get back to him as, thus far, they had been unable to decide where to build or what day of the week to worship.

After reading all these posts from SSPs, this poor cat from SC is prolly dizzy. SK know a little about the Myrtle Beach Seahawks because a close family friend, a 6'5" kid who grew up heading to be a Tarpon with SKs youngest, ended up moving there and staring at tackle on the State Championship team blocking for Everett Golson. But that aside, the theological tone of this post makes SK want to join a Cargo Cult in the Pacific.

After reading all these posts from SSPs, this poor cat from SC is prolly dizzy. SK know a little about the Myrtle Beach Seahawks because a close family friend, a 6'5" kid who grew up heading to be a Tarpon with SKs youngest, ended up moving there and staring at tackle on the State Championship team blocking for Everett Golson. But that aside, the theological tone of this post makes SK want to join a Cargo Cult in the Pacific.
They're all cargo cults, bro.

As for our South Carolinian friend, we don't know that ninja. He could be Bob Dobbs, or some other Sub-Genius.

Last edited:
Damn we could a used that 6'5" kid the year we had Bellamy and lost our last starting offensive lineman the 3rd play of the Regional Title game against the Wood.

And Ronnie, I don't know about all of them being cargo cults. Religion is faith based. Cargo Cults are tangible evidence based - maybe the cargo was a few cases of Spam that washed ashore maybe a skid of Schlitz beer, it was accepted as Devine intervention.

Last edited:
To Silver King: They're all cargo cults, bro.

Watch out when dealing with cults. The luckiest day of Nu'Trelle's life happened in 1980 when Wavebb:

1. Landed in Jonestown like he promised.
2. Managed to take-off without crashing.
3. Talked Neutral into dumping his to-go cup of Kool-Aid.

And Ronnie, I don't know about all of them being cargo cults. Religion is faith based. Cargo Cults are tangible evidence based - maybe the cargo was a few cases of Spam that washed ashore maybe a skid of Schlitz beer, it was accepted as Devine intervention.

Think about it. How many do the ritual for something in return? 777 virgins, golden harps and streets of gold, health, wealth, and get out of jail free cards. Even searching for inner truth is self gain.

Think about it. How many do the ritual for something in return? 777 virgins, golden harps and streets of gold, health, wealth, and get out of jail free cards. Even searching for inner truth is self gain.
Funny that Silver King would include mention of Harps ... which is precisely what Nu'Trelle drink whenever he in Ireland.

After reading all these posts from SSPs, this poor cat from SC is prolly dizzy. Not really, i'm use to posters talking about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with football!!.......this a high school football forum is it not!! SK know a little about the Myrtle Beach Seahawks because a close family friend, a 6'5" kid who grew up heading to be a Tarpon with SKs youngest, ended up moving there and staring at tackle on the State Championship team blocking for Everett Golson. With the 5 star running back we have, we don't need a 6'5 tackle blocking for him........you give one tiny hole and its off to the races!! But that aside, the theological tone of this post makes SK want to join a Cargo Cult in the Pacific.

Here's a little excitement to keep SK grounded!!;)

Here's a little excitement to keep SK grounded!!;)

That's nice - thank you for sharing - but enough of the highlight clips - what we needs to know is this. What's the "real reason" the coach stepped down at Maynard Evans (known to most as 'Orlando Evans HS)'? We got a poster on here whose life seemingly on hold until he uncover the nitty gritty, nomsayin?

BTW, please don't say nothin to SK about being "grounded". SK drive boats for a living ... and we aint talkin small ones, we talkin big A$$$$$$$$$$$$ boats! Kind he drives don't go by feets ... they go by tons.

That's nice - thank you for sharing - but enough of the highlight clips - what we needs to know is this. What's the "real reason" the coach stepped down at Maynard Evans (known to most as 'Orlando Evans HS)'? That's a easy question to answer!!...........He CAN'T coach!! The team went 10-2 in 2011 & 9-3 in 2012, then 1-9 in 2013 and then 1-9 after he took over as HC. If he was a good coach, he had no where to go but UP!!, the team had already hit rock bottom before he arrived. He clearly stated the talent was there!! We got a poster on here whose life seemingly on hold until he uncover the nitty gritty, nomsayin?

BTW, please don't say nothin to SK about being "grounded". SK drive boats for a living ... and we aint talkin small ones, we talkin big A$$$$$$$$$$$$ boats! Kind he drives don't go by feets ... they go by tons.

That's the main reason i sent him the highlight clip, Feaster will be driving the #18 nationally preseason ranked Spartanburg Vikings Ship to consecutive State Title!!:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT