ADVERTISEMENT

What's Going on With the Noles?

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
It's getting painful to watch. I really thought Ole Miss had lost a lot to the NFL and that recruiting was down because of possible violations. So far, it looks like FSU is the team that lost too much.

But, Dalvin Cook sure looks great. Hope he continues this play through the entire season!

Noles breaking in a new QB, poor O-line play, taking stupid penalties, and the secondary has no answer for their receivers, including that freshman. Oh yeah, and Dalvin prolly should of had that football when he went in to the endzone.

That was amazing. I've never seen a runner just drop the ball when untouched.
I agree that the o-line play has been poor.

Do you think the second half will be different? In other words, should I stay up to see the Noles win?

Reactions: peezy28
The first drive will tell alot about adjustments. I hope so.

I saw a Senior WR my Freshman year catch a 65 yard bomb and do the same thing. But, it stayed in bounds and the DB trailing five yards behind him recovered it.

Of course, things are totally different in the second half. But, I see Ole Miss is showing some life. Guess I'll stay up till the end. I can sleep later tomorrow then do my swimming exercise.

A tale of two half's. That freshman 'Nole QB grew up fast. He has a nice arm and some good legs. This young man could become a star. Time will tell......FSU 45-34.

Reactions: peezy28
And, best of all, he's a little less unpredictable than Winston was.

Overall a great game. I just hate when they give you a heart attack in the first half then own it in the second. Turn it around so I can go to sleep and miss the bad part!

What's going on is we grew and there are a lot of salty people this morning :cool:

I was definitely worried but Jimbo is known for making adjustments I should just "trust the process"

Reactions: jgking83
I was definitely worried but Jimbo is known for making adjustments I should just "trust the process"
Jimbo need to adjust the volume during his pre-game speeches. He need to scream lots mo louder.

To quote Number 93 who was in front row: "Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z."

Sounded like he been screaming at them in fall camp a whole lot his voice was gone!

He knew his team, guess he knew they needed it. He sure is getting a reputation for slow starting teams. That's not Jamis back there this season, lots of pressure to put on a youngster. But they are also getting known as a team where not many staffs can out half time adjust them.

[QUOTE="Neutral 0bserver,..... Man was nervous as a long-tail cat at a rocking chair convention.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to use this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT