ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome a new member to the FlaVarsity family

Dave Lackford

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm proud to introduce FlaVarsity's newest writer, Jake Perper from the Tampa area. He doesn't run the 40 very fast but I'd rather have a slow kid running in the wrong direction than a fast kid. That being said, he's got a lot of grit, brings a lunch pail and a hard hat to the site everyday, and he's a student of the game. Nu'Trelle and SK y'all take care of my boy, I'm trusting y'all with my livelihood here.

Jake, give everyone a firm handshake and look them in their eyes.

I'm proud to introduce FlaVarsity's newest writer, Jake Perper from the Tampa area. He doesn't run the 40 very fast but I'd rather have a slow kid running in the wrong direction than a fast kid. That being said, he's got a lot of grit, brings a lunch pail and a hard hat to the site everyday, and he's a student of the game. Nu'Trelle and SK y'all take care of my boy, I'm trusting y'all with my livelihood here.

Jake, give everyone a firm handshake and look them in their eyes.

I'm not sure how you got my 40-time. Those numbers weren't supposed to be public. But I'm glad to be a part of the Fla Varsity family. Any questions or concerns you have for me send them here to me or on Twitter (@jakeperper).

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
I'm glad to be a part of the Fla Varsity family. Any questions or concerns you have for me send them here
Jake, jus one question. Does you also own Polar Industries the ice road trucking company on the History Channel?

iceroadtruckers_9_mark-E.jpeg

iceroadtruckers_9_mark-E.jpeg

Jake Perper, AKA/Mark Kohaykewych?

Reactions: Dave Lackford
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT