ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 8 STA 29 FINAL

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
I actually liked how Peacock game planned this game, mistakes however proved to be Venice's undoing. I counted at least 4 times before I decided to go watch the Palmetto game, that Venice was in the redzone but came away with nothing.....(One time in fact STA had a INT that was returned for a TD). This isn't a great STA team over-all, like we've seen with previous STA teams. To beat them however, will require great QB play, solid play from the skilled positions and finally little to no mistakes! Bloomingdale HS will be run out of the stadium, by STA this week, setting up a rematch I believe with Edgewater HS for the state title. I've only seen Edgewater against IMG and I thought despite the score, that Edgewater played them tuff...........(I also thought Venice represented themselves well against IMG). Edgewater has to get past Niceville this week 1st, which I believe they will.......

Venice had a great chance of winning minus the miscues. Pick 6, blocked punt, etc. STA is solid team but very beatable. I thought Venice would have beaten Bloomingdale had they got past STA. I don't understand why STA and IMG never play during regular season. IMG will win but they need to play. STA will win it all this year from what I see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT