ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity Catholic Current Roster

ProSetEye

Oct 24, 2011
Ocala
For those of you that have an interest:

Just going by what Maxpreps has on their site here is the breakdown for the Trinity Catholic 2015/2016 roster so far.

A total of 65 players on the Summer Roster

19 returning players
13 new players (either new students or did not play football last season)
32 total players on varsity

19 players graduated
12 players not returning (going to public schools or otherwise)

33 players that are possibly JV or not yet assigned

By the end of the summer one would expect that the varsity would add 14 more players, either as new students or players up from the JV/not yet assigned, for a total varsity roster of 45.

With the new HC Sturdivant possibly more students will come out for football. So, it is probable the varsity roster could be much greater than 45 for the first game of the season. I would love to see a Celtic roster that allowed for each player to play only one position, either on offense or on defense.

To ProSetEye/TCOcalaFan:
Thanks for the update. Silver King just emailed & claim he was on pins & needles. Any chance you know where Redfishron live? He done fell asleep in Nu'Trelle's front yard.

To ProSetEye/TCOcalaFan:
Thanks for the update. Silver King just emailed & claim he was on pins & needles. Any chance you know where Redfishron live? He done fell asleep in Nu'Trelle's front yard.

If he does, I hope he will have the decency to keep it from Mr. Mooncalf. Seriously, you only have instant coffee?

For those of you that have an interest:

Just going by what Maxpreps has on their site here is the breakdown for the Trinity Catholic 2015/2016 roster so far.

A total of 65 players on the Summer Roster

19 returning players
13 new players (either new students or did not play football last season)
32 total players on varsity

19 players graduated
12 players not returning (going to public schools or otherwise)

33 players that are possibly JV or not yet assigned

By the end of the summer one would expect that the varsity would add 14 more players, either as new students or players up from the JV/not yet assigned, for a total varsity roster of 45.

With the new HC Sturdivant possibly more students will come out for football. So, it is probable the varsity roster could be much greater than 45 for the first game of the season. I would love to see a Celtic roster that allowed for each player to play only one position, either on offense or on defense.

Proset: Thanks for the update ...Kind of what is expected with a new HC. The 12 players leaving are a concern as I understand they were some key athletes for the Celtics. Either way, OTC will look much different next year without Brantley calling the shots. Don't know much about Sturdivant, but I'm sure he will get the machine rolling again. I'm really looking forward to the season opener as we (TCJAX) come down to Celtic Field for what could be a great 3A opener. After seeing the spring game and some workouts, TCJax has the potential to be very good this coming year with playmakers everywhere.

For a new HC, that's an unusually tight Net Transfer Out/In Ratio based on what you'd expect isn't PSI? For you other two: Steely Dan is playing August 11th in Tampa, the 12th in W Palm; Elvis Costello and the Impostors will open for them.

Proset: Thanks for the update ...Kind of what is expected with a new HC. The 12 players leaving are a concern as I understand they were some key athletes for the Celtics. Either way, OTC will look much different next year without Brantley calling the shots. Don't know much about Sturdivant, but I'm sure he will get the machine rolling again. I'm really looking forward to the season opener as we (TCJAX) come down to Celtic Field for what could be a great 3A opener. After seeing the spring game and some workouts, TCJax has the potential to be very good this coming year with playmakers everywhere.

Many of those that left were not starters. DE Jordan Woods, a big D-1 guy and OL Blake Vinson, another D-1 guy both transferred to North Marion. From my understanding it was better for both of these guys and for the team that they did. Apparently they did not buy into the new coaches philosophy and would have been more of a detriment than a positive. However, there are other good players coming in over the summer and the Celtics have some good solid players returning. I have no worries that they will be a credible force by game time against TCA. A week before is the KO Classic against 7A Bucholz. Should tell us where we stand ability wise. I don't doubt that TCA will be one of our toughest games this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT