ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice

No, Jambun has it right. I am a horrible coach and person.
Yeah, but he don't know that for sure. The problem is, the pigs you hang out with? One of them is sorry as hell.

The point was, you know sorry assed officiating when you see it.

Bartow Billy, I am sorry, I never meant to imply that you were a horrible person or a horrible coach. I do think a statement like "All Officials in the Ocala area make bad calls" is extremely unfair, and simplistic. I am sure that you have had some bad officiating over the years. That is why I asked you for some examples, even from many years ago. In your view, are there any good officials in the Mid-Florida Officials Association? I once saw a team from the Ocala area come to play a football game in Volusia County, and an Assistant Coach threaten to get the Referee for the game "in the streets" after the game. All while the Head Coach not only did nothing to shut the Assistant up, but actually preached to the Referee about common courtesy while this verbal attack went on! I my view, the Head coach made a very "bad call" at that time.

Hey Blackpopsicle, how are you doing? How has your team looked this spring? Are you looking forward to your spring game?

Yeah, but he don't know that for sure. The problem is, the pigs you hang out with? One of them is sorry as hell.

The point was, you know sorry assed officiating when you see it.

Well I am glad I don't hang around with Bartow...

I'd hate to be wrongfully accused of being "sorry as hell"...

The point was; jambun asked for specifics because he is an official...

All I did was ask for the same...

I cannot be responsible for jambun's rant about Bartow...

Sorry I didn't jump to his defense in a timely matter as did you...

BTW, that was a stellar post in defense of Bartow..Billy...

Well I am glad I don't hang around with Bartow...

I'd hate to be wrongfully accused of being "sorry as hell"...

The point was; jambun asked for specifics because he is an official...

All I did was ask for the same...

I cannot be responsible for jambun's rant about Bartow...

Sorry I didn't jump to his defense in a timely matter as did you...

BTW, that was a stellar post in defense of Bartow..Billy...

Why, thank you. Common courtesy is very pleasant.

BTW. You left the farm, right?

Hey Blackpopsicle, how are you doing? How has your team looked this spring? Are you looking forward to your spring game?

Better than I deserve.

Better than we thought, hopefully not good enough to transfer to BOLLES, RAINES, SANDALWOOD or RIBAULT. Those guys left with our good wishes.

Hell yeah, we tired of playing with ourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT