ADVERTISEMENT

Sexy Beast sighting on the East Coast

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008

• College Walk On
  • Members
  • Locationflorida
Posted 2 minutes ago
Almost didn't recognize the Legend...trim, alert, well groomed, youthful smile. It's been a decade since my last encounter. He looks like he could easily do 20..25 more. I thought he'd have been enticed ($$$) by now to come home to Polk county to replace another Hall of famer and keep that juggernaut over there sailing along. I'm starting a funding drive here on the East Coast with area coaching contributions quickly adding up. Not that he too isn't loved over here, but we just think with our blessing he would be happier over there. Now that Dade has been legislated out of the way there's no need for any unnecessary bumps in the road.

Reactions: gatorman001
This three time Florida state champion's QB threw for 7 TD's in last night 6th victory of the season. This legend has stated it takes about three years, with a new team, to grow a contender. He's in the middle of year two. Lookout 4S, balanced sleeper is slipping in ...

You gonna come on here to pound your chest, about a victory over a winless team giving up over 45 points per game? Best win so far this season came against a team that is 2-4.

You gonna come on here to pound your chest, about a victory over a winless team giving up over 45 points per game? Best win so far this season came against a team that is 2-4.
POUND MY CHEST ? A Rick Darlington coached team has a QB that threw 7 TD passes in one Game. That's not unusual for his teams ? What rock have you been sleeping/living under for the last 25 yrs ? I've never pounded my chest for Deland High School in my whole life ! (See: Bulldog87) I said they were "BALANCED" and after their 7th game of the year (6-1) hardly a word has been mentioned about this well coached and athletic team HERE or ANYWHERE. That's a sleeper to me... Mainland Buccaneer Forever...better recognize...

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkECannon
Prior to the Deltona game, you do realize the Deland QB had more rushing attempts over-all than passing attempts? In fact the previous 2 games the Deland QB attempted only 6 passes each game. Again we're talking about a winless team going into this game giving up over 45 points per game. Looks to me since this game was a anomaly stat wise when compared to its previous games and was more a opportunity for Sexy to work some wrinkles out with his passing game......since prior to that, rushing the ball had been king with the Deland offense.

There has been no Transformation for Sexy regarding general offensive philosophy, similar to what occurred with the transformation of Saul becoming Paul on the road to Damascus.

Last edited:
Prior to the Deltona game, you do realize the Deland QB had more rushing attempts over-all than passing attempts? In fact the previous 2 games the Deland QB attempted only 6 passes each game. Again we're talking about a winless team going into this game giving up over 45 points per game. Looks to me since this game was a anomaly stat wise when compared to its previous games and was more a opportunity for Sexy to work some wrinkles out with his passing game......since prior to that, rushing the ball had been king with the Deland offense.

There has been no Transformation for Sexy regarding general offensive philosophy, similar to what occurred with the transformation of Saul becoming Paul on the road to Damascus.
While I'm also not claiming that Mr Darlington has seen the light and is abandoning his championship bread and butter (single-wing); the addition of ex-QB son Zack to the staff, as THE quarterback coach, at a minimum, may increase options in the passing game even for deceptional purposes only. Time will tell...

Deland Quarterback throws for 247yds and helps them win their first Regional Championship since 2009... Better Recognize, son.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT